Test Server Status?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Jul 4, 2014.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Is the test server up?
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

They haven't announced it. Will be GU 39, so would expect a big announcement.
    • Like x 2
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Hey Remander but I don't mean GU 39 I mean the last build, but I guess you mean no it's not up at all.
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

I haven't tried, but last announcement was the take down.
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yes, the test server is down until they put GU39 on it. We'll just have to wait (or try to wait). :)
  6. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Stuff usually hits test within a week after spytle does his reveal. Since that was 2 days ago I'm putting my money on it hitting test sometime next week.
  7. ErnieB Loyal Player

actually since DLC 8 (maybe earlier) stuff has been on test right after the reveal, the thing is this test, not many people use test so just how many leagues will actually appear to test league halls, and will it actually takes us 2 weeks to get it on test like they said.
  8. Waterfall Well-Known Player

That's true. But it's now a long weekend. And it's not up yet. Which means next week.

Also I am sure they will do something to give us a league hall on test without having to earn it.
  9. ErnieB Loyal Player

I just realized, 4th of July weekend, already shut generator mods down because no one would be on to fix it, chances are they just decided to keep test down until next week so that they would be here to deal with any bugs.
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

My guess is Monday.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Holiday weekends. Will probably be next week. Things hit test at irregular times, so it could be Monday or Friday for all I know. But the way we got a stream about it, they are pretty close to sending it to test.
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

It was mentioned somewhere that test won't have the same set up as live (as far as Prestige goes), so likely we can earn it sooner. Would be rather dumb to make it take 2 weeks to earn on test, don't you think? They would want our feedback sooner.
    • Like x 1
  13. Drakonicus New Player

• Like x 2
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

Glad you got my back, Drak. ;)

Hey, I made a rhyme. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

Remember when they tested DLC 10, and took 4 days to add MOF to boxes.
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

I do, but read Drak's reply as well. They are thinking ahead this time.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

TIFWIW, but I'm currently downloading a 4.3 GB test server patch. :eek:
  18. Penryn The Gadgeteer

A 3.6 GB patch was made available late this afternoon. A couple of smaller patches were released last week.

At least I get the "All worlds are down for maintenance" error message now.
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Ah, I suspect it's coming soon then.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ooooooh hoo hoo. There was an almost 2GB patch last Wednesday but nothing came of that so this too means a pretty big patch. Yay :D Can't wait to get digging.