Test Server Small additions?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Hemmy, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

For years now, I've been hoping for a few things to be added to the test server. Now it's really come to light with the fact I enjoy having four sets of gear on one character so I can test all the roles and power sets.

Can we please have bank expansion tokens?

that or the ability to delete items that are tagged with the label "cannot delete" as most of the inventory space for my bank has gone towards claimable deeds.
    • Like x 4
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

In addition to this, I'd like to see seasonal currency maxed out upon the consumption of a Marks token, too. Small, subtle addition that'd help out a lot.
    • Like x 1
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

That happens already whenever the seasonal is on.
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

I really wish we had access to the marketplace in some form on Test, I'm missing so many base items that I could just buy from the market, and since we don't get things like radars and Auras, it sucks to actually have to farm them on the deserted wasteland that is test server, specially BB auras that should just be given away on test, who knows maybe more people would actually use it just for that.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It doesn't. You get one piece of currency for every box you open.
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I support max inventory slots for multiple sets of gear for different roles and different CR testing.
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

You don't need to skip to max CR, you could just make a toon a test each tier.
  8. IJinx New Player

I agree. you would think that since its test we would have access to everything we already get radars free marks and money, why not auras and market place stuff to
  9. IJinx New Player

agreed since its somewhat annoying to have to open box after box after box to get seasonal currency.
    • Like x 2
  10. Amontron Well-Known Player

I could not agree more about having more bank space slots, and the capacity to delete those items that we cannot delete.
    this two in my view are crucial for better testing experience.

cheer lads :D
  11. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

They don't need to anything to the server that is not being tested the server is in place for testing not for general casual game play it's not a live server it's not about trading and selling on the broker and looking good as a character or how much bank space or inventory space you can get.

While items that can't be deleted do need to be deleted and removed in some fashion that's a request will have to take up with the developers when they are ready or able to do it.

Currency in place is perfectly fine it doesn't need to be changed and or increased in anyway in perfectly inline with the suits and items you acquire to allow you to gain the amount of marks that is needed to complete the objective.

open world missions are not on the correct track system and are hard to complete unless you have knowledge of the missions from past characters example you are unable to exit the burnley nigh club as a mission is required to be completed that you are not able to pickup as its a older mission so to exit this area you have to use the burnley night club.

expanding the bank system is not needed as it's just a test server no additional items are needed to play the game while testing more than enough room for additional trinkets if they would delete the cannot delete items.