Test Server QQ

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ilunis, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Apparently, some people don't understand what the Test Server is for. "I have to start all over again?" Yes, dingus, you do. If these people know that they are going on to test things out, why wouldn't they expect changes as drastic as, oh my, starting a new character? This attitude frustrates me because we complain and complain about certain features and then some of us do nothing but use Test as a glorified demo and expect things handed to us. Just play it as the devs intend and report what you see or don't bother wasting your time and the time of others.

/endrant
    • Like x 2
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well I guess in there defence there aren't that many people on the pc so I guess it would get boring to have to start all over with not that many people on .
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You are right: Too many use PC test to test something that is unrelated to upcoming changes...

It might take 15 minutes to run into a bug, but one hour to reproduce it...
  4. BadJade New Player

Yep always this way. Don't know why there is qq since we've been able to start at 30 with 90 sp there for a while

The content to test at the moment is pre 30.

so test it.

Otherwise the players who already have level 30 toons are somewhat there testing powers and mainly pvp with each update.

Sometimes bugs are found and reported sometimes they are not and abuse once live.

Sucks that pc pop is really small on there.
  5. LazarusFX Level 30

Yeah, some of the comments I've seen on the server chat about starting a brand new character are just baffling. I just think a lot of people log on the test server just to try out new powers, loadouts, etc.