Test Server Lauchpad error

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Maffie01, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Maffie01 New Player

I keep get this error
    Version: Pc test ERROR 106: Your account is not authorized to access the game at this time. Is anyone else having this issue?
  2. xXxT1NYxXx New Player

Ive been getting the same thing on my launchpad
  3. Dying Peach New Player

I am also having this error have you found a fix yet?
  4. dustin mckinley New Player

5. Maffie01 New Player

Apparently the server is actually offline:(
  6. Maffie01 New Player

Mepps just finished confirming it
  7. CelestialDutchess New Player

He just announced that its online now but im still getting the error code:mad:
  8. Maffie01 New Player

Mine finally worked, try re-installing it again
  9. comicscomedian New Player

See, this is what's not intutive. This game launcher has had many problems in the past with launching the game. If they want to fix something to make it more intutive, then they need to fix all the bugs with this PC game launcher. I have an account on PS4 and PC. I play mostly on console, but sometimes I like to come over to PC and play. Despite my description as a New Player on here, that is false. I've been playing this game for a little over 6 years and have seen many problems and fixes to this game. However, this PC game launcher has been put on the back-burner for quite some time now. It needs a revamp! We shouldn't need to clean cache files every single time we start this game. Right now, it keeps going to downloading files, even though I have ALREADY updated and downloaded the files. A new game launcher would be great, and I am well aware that these things will not happen in an instance or over night. However, a little TLC would not hurt the game launcher. We also shouldn't need to delete the game and reinstall it. Other games on my PC work just fine, and I have never needed to reinstall them. Yes, I sometimes do have to clean out the cache files on them, but not nearly as frequently as DCUO. Please, EG7, rebuild this game launcher that Daybreak failed to do. Thank you in advance.
  10. Maffie01 New Player

Is the test sever being updated? Cause it does not show up as being locked, but I cannot get in
  11. XxKings87Xx Level 30

same here been trying for 3 days straight ... I was able to log in before but now nothing
  12. XxKings87Xx Level 30

are you getting error code <0x0018>?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry for the delay here. We're looking into this, but going to bring the server down entirely for now.
    • Like x 1
  14. Maffie01 New Player

Thank you Mepps
  15. XxKings87Xx Level 30

test server is saying account is not authorized to play this :/
  16. Guy Streakerson Level 30

I just got the same errorcode: 106 today! Guess we'll have to wait until the announcement that the testserver is back up and running!
  17. IonHero Committed Player

Pretty sure that this will be the new norm for locking the test server... probably something about preventing leaks >.>
  18. G2San New Player

Does anyone already know how to solve it?
  19. Phase New Player

This is currently happening on the PC Test Server right now. Has a fix been found for this yet?
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer