Test Server Install (Fast Method)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Shadowdragon, Oct 17, 2015.

1. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

crazy cant claim gifts but i can pay/ use replay badges to get styles and feat points.
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Anything that is account-wide can be used across the servers. So if you have replay badges, they can be used on EU but remember, they are being used and you will not have them on the US server. Same with gifts and stuff. Anything you use on the EU server will be used up on the US server.

So, you can claim gifts on the EU server, but you won't be able to also claim them on the US server.

Any replay badges you use on the EU server you can't use on the US server.
  3. leefylee New Player

hi, I've just recently installed the test server on my pc but when i try to connect to it i keep getting authentication issue <0x0100>

anyone got any ideas what to do or what I've done wrong ?
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The Test server is currently offline.
    • Like x 1
  5. leefylee New Player

that would be the reason i cant connect to it then :)
    thank you.

i been trying for a couple of days with no success
  6. Eve YouTuber

Mepps Please Please Please pin this thread. This is very important information for PC Players who play the game through steam or the website launcher and want to save themselves time downloading test server.
    • Like x 1
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I probably should have found this post earlier. I’m on day 2 of test download on an old laptop thru wifi. At 7.8% now, moving right along… only 14hrs to get there.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Whenever I need to reference this (or anything that's user generated content), I search Google for "DCUO Test Server Installation." This is usually the top or 2nd result. Google will be better than any forum software's index.
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Tried just a straight download. Regular game works fine, but Test never gets to the character screen and says Authentication issue 0x0100

Any thoughts on what to do? Or is test server down?
  10. Eve YouTuber

Test is up but It's locked so It's getting updated atm
    • Like x 1
  11. Dene Devoted Player

First now FYI :) - and all I typed was "DCUO Test" lol