Test Server Hotfix - August 30, 2019

Discussion in 'Public Test Update Notes' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

General
    • Nightwing has had a makeover.
    • Fixed issue where the Operation Teleporter in the Watchtower and Hall of Doom wouldn't bring you back to the proper spot in the operation.

One Player
    Metal Part I: Scarlet Speedster
    • Fixed an issue where players could not return to the Solo Operation after going to the watchtower.
    • Fixed an issue where the Reward CR rating was incorrect.

4-Player
    Metal Part I: Batcave Breach
    • Fixed an issue where Bane would take damage from chunks of the Batcave that fell on him.
    • Bane Thugs are now more likely to smash barrels when reaching Bane.
    • Normal Mode: Bane Thugs move more aggressively toward Bane.

8-Player Operation
    Metal Part I: False Idols
    • Added a grounding effect on the lava eruptions and the lightning bolts in the Olympus map.
    • Reduced the Ares wave event by 1 wave.
    • Reduced the Ares amount of creatures in the first wave and again in final wave with Cerberus.
    • The second wave, not the third, now has the Sunblade mechanic, which starts right after the first monster is defeated in the second wave.
    • Reduced range and damage, if blocking, on most of the Gorgon Snake Handler abilities.
    • Reduced the amount of Forged Weapons in Normal and Elite by 1 per group.
    • Fixed an issue with Wonder Woman not initiating the melting of the Drachma in Elite mode as soon as she should.
    • Fixed an issue in Elite with God Killer Reflect doing damage based on Ares or Wonder Woman hitting him in addition to players hitting him.
    • Fixed an issue in Elite with Battle Lust making it so some Battle Crazed Olympians could not be attacked by those affected with the Battle Lust.

Metal Part I: Monsters of Metal
    • Fixed an issue where Sporelings wouldn't respawn if player group wiped on Poison Ivy fight.
    • Tuned a couple of abilities that should no longer one-shot players.
    • Tuned difficulty of the Poison Ivy fight a little bit in Normal and Elite modes.
    • Now, after you transfer or expel the Alloy in the final boss fight, there's a cooldown before you can carry the Alloy again.
    • Players should have a harder time preventing Poison Ivy from going where she wants to go with Robotic Sidekick or by body-blocking.
    • Poison Ivy should now also have a pink-tinted aura while she has the Thorn Shield, to increase visibility of when the Thorn Shield is active.

Weapon Combat
    • Fixed Bow's Flurry shot so it is no longer doing 4x the damage it should.
    • Increased Flurry Shot Mastery damage slightly.

Vendor
    • Added Episode 34: Justice League Dark generator mods to PC Test Vendor.

Base
    • Added Neo-Venom Boost Tactical Mod (Helmet) which can now be found at the generator dispenser in your base.

Feats
    • Feat "The Whole Plate" now specifies the discount on the Metal: Part I vendor. Crafting recipes now give the correct amount of consumables.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.