Test Server Hotfix - August 28, 2019

Discussion in 'Public Test Update Notes' started by Mepps, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 35: Metal Part I
    Open World
    • Metal Part I - Pointer mission now rewards player with Metal Exobytes instead of Dark Exobytes.
    • The Shipment News
      • Reduced the count from 14 to 8
      • Icons should now appear over all enemies when you have this mission.
    • T-Sphere
      • T-Spheres should now have an icon when they can be interacted.
      • Known Issue: Interacting with a T-Sphere does not update the mission.
    • Added Points of Interest markers to the min-map and updated the teleporter marker names.
    • The warp menu will not have Metal Gotham City until after the solo stage of the pointer mission has been completed.
    Metal Part I: Scarlet Speedster
    • Mirror Masters mirrors will no longer respawn when he is KO'd.
    • Updated the on screen messaging in Central City to no longer increment counts.

Metal Part I: Batcave Breach
    • Fixed an issue where Robin would refuse to fight.
    • Updated On-Duty Description to include Suggested Dominance.

Metal Part I: Monsters of Metal
    • Cleaned up the post-final boss behaviors related to the closing cinematic.
    • Tuned how much health and power players have after they transfer or expel the metal alloy in the final boss fight.
    • Various stuns and form-changes throughout this operation should no longer cause Rage Crash.
    • "Don't Feed the Portals" feat should now be able to be completed.
    • The Ice Giant's Charge attack now bypasses shields in Normal and Elite modes.
    • The Sunblade will now respawn at the entrance, if players lose the Sunblade in the middle of a bunch of enemies while trapped between two ice walls.
    • There is additional mid-screen messaging in the Normal and Event modes to help guide the player wielding the Sunblade.
    Metal Part I: False Idols
    • Fixed an issue where newly invited players could not easily join the progress of existing groups in the Raid.
    • Fixed an issue with teleporters into the boss fights not despawning after the boss is defeated.
    • The Olympian Repair Vendor will now spawn as soon as the Forge is defeated, not waiting until a wipe has occurred first on the Merciless.
    Feats
    • Feat "Stare Into Darkness" now correctly displays collected items.
    Artifacts
    Philosopher's Stone
    • Fixed an issue with Philosopher's Stone not giving full duration of cooldown reduction at rank 200.
    • Added Precision attacks to Philosopher's Stone cooldown reduction.
    Solar Amplifier
    • Fixed an issue where rank 200 Solar Amplifier's Eye Beam could be clipped and still get full damage.
    • Fixed an issue where rank 200 Solar Amplifier's Eye Beam would allow you to move while casting.
    Weapons
    • Full auto now does the appropriate damage, not 10x what it's supposed to do.
    • Weapon Mastery abilities correctly do more damage than their non-Weapon-Mastery versions.
    Vendors
    • Discounts are now applied to vendor gear after completing "Ares Cosplay" or "Put It On" feats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.