Test server down for now?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Pults, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Pults Loyal Player

Can't seem to log in the test server, launcher passes but one I get to the character screen it disconnects.
  2. niteravn Active Player

I am getting must connect from Launchpad error. This started happening after the update yesterday. Files past validation
  3. Fies Committed Player

Same here.
  4. Wonder Gyrl New Player

Been having the same issue since yesterday. They shut test server down and I haven't been able to get on since then.
  5. Hemmy Committed Player

I may be remembering wrong, but I don't remember ever downloading a new batch of files for this update. This makes me think there's more an error in the updating service, rather than only the server. Though, yes it does seems to be down. Unfortunately, with it being the weekend, we stand very little chance of it starting back up before Monday.
  6. zor ile Well-Known Player

having issues also
  7. niteravn Active Player

I checked the server and it states that it is lock. So , its not us, its them.
  8. N3GFreshPrince New Player

Its Still not up yet man
  9. Zusheqiel Active Player

well this is dissappointing
  10. Krushasmiff New Player

finally get a chance to play and world down. glad i don't pay to play anymore or i'd b peeved
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Both test and live are down.
  12. SSeid Committed Player

I am almost certain they didn't do it just to annoy you. When wind blows in your face, it doesn't do so because it hates you personally.
    • Like x 1
  13. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Depends on who's pointing the fan. :)
  14. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Just to let you people know it's on now...
  15. N3GFreshPrince New Player

i loaded it up and it still said the same thing lol mines is broken
  16. Freakz0r New Player

When test server will be on?
  17. Wonder Gyrl New Player

I don't know where Vanessa3335 is getting the idea that it is up. I looked at server status and it's locked still. It was locked all weekend.
  18. Freakz0r New Player

yea that's why i ask,maybe someone know.
  19. Hemmy Committed Player

Well since it's a weekday, we might as well try and get as much Dev attention towards the title of this thread as we can, and hopefully get this fixed.
  20. Poison Uspc New Player

Nah its down