test for premiums

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Zuse, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

well i think that the premiums that support the game with every dlc and a lot of cash given deserve to be able to get into the test server

i would pay 2000 sc just to be able to test
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Legendary members pay the most. Considering there hasnt been another DLC in 5 months we paid 15X5. Not to mention we also continue to support the game by buying excess items in the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zuse Loyal Player

3000sc for perm-test access

but no legendary dont pay the most
    some prem pay a lot...i mean a lot...have u ever spent 100$ a month
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

So why not just pay $15 to buy Legendary whenever you want to access it? Since it is a Legendary only feature I highly doubt you would get for a one-time price and if it were it (should) be a pretty big cost.

I play on PS3 primarily (not enough on PC to warrant a constant Legendary subscription) and I still pay the $15 to access the test server when I want.

Yes Premium players pay for DCUO but they don't normally pay a recurring subscription. A Premium player could, in theory, pay $1000 on the game but that doesn't mean it was spent over time. That same money could have been spent by a Legendary player on top of their subscription. The money you spent would not have gone to play on the test server, so why should you play on the test server?

Since the test server does not always contain exciting features that you will always want to test you wouldn't always have a subscription. You would only pay for it when you want to test something (just like I am doing at the moment). Since $15 is less than $20 I don't really see the problem here other than you (the poster) wanting to get more for money you did not actually spend to play on the test server or get permanent access (which if so would probably way more than what you propose).

Why again should Legendary perks be given out to people not paying a subscription even though those players could be matching what Premium players could be paying for individual items on top of their subscription? :/
    • Like x 1