Terrorize & BOO glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tsavorentless, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Mentals terrorize & the boos glitch people in PVP to where they can't do damage so hopefully they can fix this.

Also does anyone know if snow devil does this too cuz it levitates & I don't know if it has the same kind of coding
    or what actually causes this but I just thought I'd bring it up.
    • Like x 3
  2. Potent New Player

Its not just Mental or Boos. Although people seem to think that it happens more often when they are around, I have seen this happen with absolutely NO mental players, boos, or jacks.
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I notice that it's also something else but when you use these things it happens constantly which there is a big difference between the two.
    I'm not mental and I don't use the boo but I know if I was mental and I couldn't use terrorize that would upset me and for the boos
    people purposely use these knowing this happens. Again I don't know what causes it but these seem to set it off almost every time &
    maybe they can pin point what to fix by replicating it.

Also the Snow Devil Levitates which is also what the boos do so if someone can test to see if it glitches people out then maybe they can pin point what exactly it is and fix everything.
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Also I do know right when they changed the weapon trees it started happening with surprise volley . If I ever died & I'd get up n then I couldn't do damage with that specific move but lately I've had NP with it.
    Anyhow I brought this up because it sorta used too do the same thing with he rifle which currently wutever they did it just stopped.