Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RLManuel Committed Player

I guess Omnipotent styles are better with crappy RNG...
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

@ golddragon71 - I'd say this looks a bit closer.

[IMG]

@ light FX - I agree, I want the cowl too. However a costume style that has the glowing lines would be a better trade off as it would be more versatile for most players styles. It would also be better for a New 52 Flash style (which I have asked about in previous posts on this forum)
    • Like x 2
  3. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I would love to see some light contsruct armour in the game, more like what like Kilowog has as it's more versatile for other Lantern factions.
    [IMG]

Previously I have asked that we get a more DCUO story related time capsule with style items for the beginning video, particularly Green Lanterns light construct armbrace

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. RSchuindt New Player

#OFF sorry, but...

Meg, please can you before adding any new style, fix the platinum leg style, from FOS, in the brute large body?

[IMG]

I'll be happy, if you all before adding, or modifying something else, fix the game...
    thank you so much!
  5. Megzilla Developer

We don't go back and edit existing styles unless it is literally a bug or a major crisis. Sorry.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Unless I'm mistaken, it appears that he's a floating double amputee. I think that would classify as a bug.
    • Like x 3
  7. Megzilla Developer

Gotcha. My bad! I'm not familiar with all the styles. I'll pass this along to character team lol.
    • Like x 3
  8. RSchuindt New Player

you're right!

ty!
  9. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It's just that your character now has legs of pure energy.

No doubt due to some sort of cosmic energy accident. Value your unique special energy legs!

;)
    • Like x 1
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I found these for some inspiration.

[IMG]

If not New 52 (as I mentioned previously), now that the Batman Rebirth logo has been added perhaps we could see more of the other Rebirth content added.
  12. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Could you possibly ask about old trench coats(like Gunslinger and Kryptonian Medico) to not hide waist styles? I know you said you guys dont edit old styles, but maybe it's something simple enough as un-check the box "hide waist style" in those trench coats settings.
  13. Geri_mester New Player

A cape with a shape like this would be really cool!
    [IMG]
  14. Megzilla Developer

Unfortunately it's not. Waists are hidden because they'd clip on the backside of the trenchcoats. For future styles I might suggest a partial mask (where it hides the waist except where the jacket is open), but I'll have to wait til I get to something like that before suggesting it. Unfortunately, I've learned Nothing Is Easy
    • Like x 2
  15. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I like her leather high heel boots with metallic cover.
    • Like x 3
  16. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I understand that however some waist styles are pretty slim and will work nicely without clipping, not to mention that people can just set waist style to "none" if they dont want it to be displayed. I just dont think that forcing waist styles to always be hidden with those styles is a good thing even with clipping in mind.
    Thankfully more recent trench coats(I think Vengeful Surgeon set was the first one to do that) are fully show waist styles already.
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

It most likely would fit better as a material.
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

We have the energy armor in game but I would like to see a material that applies the same effect as energy armor elite
    • Like x 3
  19. OneBadBoi Active Player

How about style pieces from Jinx's outfit for female toons?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. LC 2 New Player

Hey how about Wonder Woman truth lasso on hips --know it's not costume based but how about red green yellow lanter side kicks and henchman