Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Tim Drake - Red Robin New Player

Please Dcuo, consider the possibility of creating the best robin to date, future dark knight, Tim Drakes Red Robin suit...HE does not get the praise he needs and deserves...Timothy is simply the best.
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]

an emblem please that says "Reported". changeable colors for text and outline of text.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

All these suggestions yet we still get one set per dlc
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Mepps said 2 new sets for Earth 3
  5. Sanguine Archer New Player

I don't know if it's been said and I don't feel like reading through 77 pages to find out but I would like to see Barbara Gordon's classic Batgirl Cowl with the hair coming out the back.
    • Like x 2
  6. Megan Morzz Level 30

Hi, excuse me so I have a lot of ideas for styles,.
    I would like to have Tala's Chest and Legs styles in "Justice League Unlimited" series and Raven's Legs styles and simple high heels (pointed high heels), and Zatanna's magic wand and Beautiful Dreamer's Legs and and Chest style in Young Justice series (Actually her legs style looks like Echo's legs style but doesn't look like Net) and it looks like Queen Bee's Chest style in young Justice series, and Dead Man's chest style and Starfire's chest and Legs and Feet and Hair Style, and and Psimon's Head style (Brain form like Ultra-Humanite), and Phantom Stranger's Chest style, and Doctor Fate's Original Helmet(please put for a briefing, dont put it in the marketplace or time capsule) and Aqualad's back style in Young Justice series, and Cheetah's chest style and would you please add a new and longer pony tail hair style in the character creation(like Chinese hair or Mera's hair style in the new movie of Aqua man and Atlantis, which aqua man lost his mother and...), And Joker's face sryle.
    And please do us the fever and add the the Beach Tank chest style and Legs style in a vendor for ever not only for summer, those are a useful and good style. And finally a Mermaid Legs style which make us look flying when we are on the ground, and Martian Head style and the Man-Bat's Wings, and Lion head style and Doctor Fate's Belt, and Mera's Crown, and Cat's claw as hands styles.
    Please do us the fever and dont put all of these styles in the Marketplace and Time Capsules, put some of them as briefing or collection but a pretty hard collection such as Mantis Cape which us as hard as hell. at least please just some of them.
    Thank you
    • Like x 2
  7. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Wow wow wow...
    I'd love to see Black Canary and White Canary's chest style on all of my characters and find it easily or maybe a little bit hard. But the Mermaid legs style (Like Satyr Legs style) and Queen Bee's Chest style (in Earth-1 6, Young Justice) and Pointed high heels idea are pretty nice.
    Zatanna's straight hair style in Justice league Dark can be a great style for next episode or Halloween but I like to have it at any character and time, maybe for new character, but if it be only on Halloween episode that will leave us :(
    But if it be as easy as Talia Al Ghul's hair style, I'm going to love The game more than everything.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jewlz2814 New Player

Id like to see slim gloves and boots that aren't knee high and bulky something that blends into flexsuits and more flexsuit styles in general
  9. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Something like formal male?
    But that is pretty simple, I guess you mean Petter Pan', shoes right?
    Or pointed and short high heels for female? I'm agree with this one so much.
  10. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

As I know Voodoo Hands style is short on females. That looks like Male formal hands style.
    • Like x 1
  11. Bladejack Level 30

Per Degaton Skimmer Style please and the jet boot skimmers the scientist was wearing from the Zamaron world solos.
    • Like x 1
  12. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I really like to see something like, 4 Arms chest style or hands which gives 2 more hand, based on Trigon and Martians.
    And a style set which has some lines on it looks like Rainbow, (Halo's style).
    • Like x 2
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This glitch only happens in Oolong Alert

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It's the Gunslinger.

Also, I would like to have a style that shows the belly button:

[IMG]

I always wanted another version of the Gunslinger trench coat. Like the glitch above but make the belly button show and shorten the length of the coat. Make it Gunslinger version 2. Also, this version can use a waist as the first Gunslinger cannot use a waist as it doesn't show. :)
  14. DC Urban Committed Player

So by the year 2050, we will have around 66 more styles covered.
  15. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

They should create a new game like DCUO 2, with better graphic and more powers such as Chemical, Plasma, Darkness, Air, Magnetic, A controller magic, Elasticity, Super Strength and...
    I think they won't keep updating the game till 2050at that time we are going to be old women and men. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I like to see the Legion of Super-Heroes special belt with the "L" Emblem. And a cape which covers the shoulders too.
    • Like x 1
  17. recoil Committed Player

it would be neat if classic duster and gunslinger chest styles could wear belts.
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oh mah GAWD....I need this style soooooo badly. I haven't watched that cinematic in ages, and completely forgot how incredibly dope this style is. The whole outfit together is beyond awesome...and it looks so great to mix and match with as well. Come on Devs...put this in the Marketplace as a limited time deal, and bring it back periodically for a limited time window. Experiment with that please!!!!
    • Like x 4
  19. DC Urban Committed Player

I guess my point is this thread is putting the cart before the horse. This thread is senseless at the rate we are getting styles.
  20. Shifty Committed Player

Can we get Lightrays hair style for both genders and JSA Wonder womans hairstyle for females?? :D
    • Like x 2