Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Optimus New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're already in the game (well, variations based specifically on her), but exclusive to villains.
  3. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Eh, while I'm on an Aquaman kick, might as well suggest his water hand.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Kestral Committed Player

:'( I so wish you could share styles between your characters. I'd raise a Villain just to get those.
  5. Exileant Well-Known Player

Oh and Flaming hot and/or flame dipped hair. A variet of fire and starfire's hair. Wings over hair however. This is just a tiny add on for one of my alternates. I really want the 6 wings. I actually had them drawn. Still no way to upload that I have managed to find.... Maybe it is because I am on my phone? Who knows.
  6. RED-BOLT New Player

Hey Iknow this is not about the subject but i live in Iran and i wanna know which server should i download the game??
    eu us or pc test??please answer
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A proper owl head style would be awesome.I like the lethal zealot head but I would realy like to have more like the noble bird head style just in owl version or something :)
  8. jay1505 New Player

MMore boring pantsuits yeah we can all look like Hitlery Clinton, how about bombshell catwoman leg style?
  9. Vanlock New Player

question is style sharing a dead project? I've not seen any update on that.

also will any of the aura's materials... ever be on the marketplace? I mean I really don't care about the SP... just like the styles..
  10. Exileant Well-Known Player

Oh shoot and I almost forgot. I would also like a massive set of Brainiac Bounder horns that can be used with headstyles such as Sinisterbird head. (My head) Place them in the face catagory. Personally I think that is where the Avatar of sin Horns should have been to begin with. Horns grow from your forehead that is part of your face. Please and thank you.

P.S. the wing lean acrobatic flying problem affect the Runed Gargoyle wings in the market as well... They sit so far back I thought it might not have the same issue... 6 bucks later I found out I was horribly wrong. The flapping pass through is bad especially if you are wearing an aura. Not even the butterfly wings excaped this issue. Please fix it. I think being able to use all of the diferrent wing styles would make the wings new to me.
    • Like x 2
  11. recoil Committed Player

agreed. more forehead mounted horns and facestyles in general would be neat. still waiting on some antlers.
    • Like x 1
  12. Exileant Well-Known Player

Ok last suggetion. A set of animalisic paws for both men and women to go along with the animal skins. With and without boots. They should be in the feet style section because I would like to choose my own legs. You can just give me a recycled style and I would be happy with them. The booted varent would be insanely easu to make. Just use the Short Cuffed style and take off the heel. That would be the shape I am looking for.

Armored Minotaur legs. A set of hooves that are shorthaired or hairless. Thick fur does not look so good in this game. And a set of the armored Harpy legs from the Harpy Sisters in the Hades Duo.

Lastly... Until I think of more, Trigons collarbone wings in Ravens Soul-self battle.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

As I understand it, style sharing was something they said they wanted to look into, but it was way down the line, after the stats revamp, maybe not even then. I don't believe they ever said they were really chasing after it, just considering the idea. I could be wrong of course, but I never got the impression that it was a big priority for them.

That said, I am really, really hoping it happens, and sooner rather than later.
    • Like x 2
  14. jay1505 New Player

Bombshell catwoman leg style please
  15. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Its been 6yrs. Lets finally get the Superman/Black Adam style Slimline chest. That Collarless Gloveless chest. No emblems needed. Basically the New Genesis chest without the Metallic Collar and Metallic Barring in the centre. And give it the Stalwart Defender chest Embkem size. It could be used for soooo many styles, and we need a few more with that Emblem size option.
    • Like x 3
  16. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

What he said please
  17. recoil Committed Player

speaking of armored minotaur why don't we have the conjured minotaur style from trials of the underworld? i know it's just a reskin of last aurochs but those spikes and spines are still pretty awesome. between that and all the stuff from the trigon content it's just a huge mis opportunity for styles. and please no time capsules for this stuff we do need more styles.....
  18. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. DC Urban Committed Player

This already, gee whiz...Do they have a fear of animals? They avoid animal sets like a plague.
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd be happy if they finally put a monkey/ape head on the Marketplace!

Considering the history and prominence of apes and monkeys in comic books, that DCUO doesn't have such an option is criminal.