Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kayla El Committed Player

2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar!

;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Would love to see these costume designs in-game some day. Minus Conner's since we have something similar to it.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get Damian's gloves as a hand style?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

To go with the "Son of the Bat" cap and boots.
    • Like x 1
  5. trapdoorcoffin New Player

It would be amazing to have an Elseworlds style set-particularly the JSA Elseworlds concepts
  6. Kid Quark Level 30

My healer, Danger Nurse, has been waiting for years to get: scrubs, lab coats with stethoscope, nurses hat, soiled scrubs, surgical mask, etc.

It seems pretty generic but should also be easy. I was thrilled when the 'Doctors' were released as back up/henchmen. Just need a few costume items to complete the look!
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

8. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

10. creatine1 Committed Player

11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. creatine1 Committed Player

14. creatine1 Committed Player

15. DIGITAL VEL0CITY New Player

Is it possible to get a scarf? One that's long and trails behind your character. Maybe as an accessory
    • Like x 1
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I didn't think about this when I asked for Damian's gloves as a hand style.
    After some thought I realized that I'd also like to get his hood and mask as a head style.
    Making "Son of the Bat" a four piece style set that I would love to use with a Zur-En-Arrh Batman slimline.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. SlNISTERSlX New Player

a classic Deathstroke mask is EXTREMELY PERFECT OR ELF EARS OR HARLEY QUINN HAIRRRRR
  18. GunfighterGrey New Player

Probably been asked for before, but we really need the Cybernetic Future Batman Cowl as a Head Style and the Cybernetic Future Batman Arm as a Hand Style (Needs to be Asymetrical. One side using the Cybernetic Arm going up to the Shoulder, and the other being a modified version of the existing Future Crusader Gauntlets. Even add a matching Asymetrical Shoulder piece, the side matching the Cybernetic Arm being similar in design to the existing Future Crusader Shoulder Blades, and the other side resembling the Future Defender Shoulder Design). The In Game Future Batman NPC has one of my all time favorite Batman Designs, it's actually really surprising that this hasn't been added earlier.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/019/688/155/medium/david-russ-futurebatman.jpg
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Deathstroke’ s sword as a back style,
    Deathstroke’s empty sheath as a back style
    • Like x 2
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Simple request for a Summer item: Navy uniform jacket. Summer Event happens on Naval boats, we have the Beret already, and if made uni-sex, add it to a skirt, and you have a Seifuku (Japanese uniform).