Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

The Animal-Headed Monstrosities' designs are some of my favorites in-game. As such, there are a few items I'd love to have based on them. Thanks to the "Sun God" set we already have a head style for the Bird Monstrosities, but I'd like to get the other two(Croc and Jackal) and a new cat themed one too just because it's too good of an idea not to have. Also, since the "Sun God" set will be getting an enhanced variant. I'd like to see the other animal-heads get the same treatment.

Finally, if we're to get a Henchmen trinket from this expansion. I want it to be for the Animal-Headed Monstrosities.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

She's not actually undead, though. That's just how she looks when she first wakes up before she showers, exfoliates, and then slathers on all her lotions and moisturizers and creams and makeups. Nearly all women have their "beauty routine" they do to make themselves look more presentable! ;)
  3. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Plastic man’s shirt
    • Like x 2
  4. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Cosmic swarming bats aura.
    • Like x 1
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could we get hair like Harley's current model has with those long pigtails? Preferably both ombre and non-ombre versions. I could see it being an item for Spring event just because Harley is so heavily tied to Ivy and the event is very Ivy-centric. Could also be a Valentines event item because of how much love is such a major part of the character and what drives her.
    • Like x 1
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

If the Virtuous Isis' waist style had a sash trailing down it, similarly to the "LexCorp Overseer", then it would be a must have for me. :D
  7. BXTR64 New Player

id love to see poison ivy iconic styles introduced maybe they could be incorporated in a time capsule released in spring. id also like to see bombshell super hero styles, bombshell wonder woman and black canary would be great to see! loving your game! xoxo
  8. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Just getting back to the game after a 4 year break. Was pretty "stoked" to find an ember aura today
  9. Incineration Inferno Active Player

I would like to say that I have no idea how to post pictures on here sadly for what I would love to see and have been asking for for many years now. These will be in order of most requested by me (praying we get) down to would just really like. I'll break them down into styles for gear, then weapons and finally base items.

Character Gear Styles

1.) 1990s Cyborg Superman (aka Hank Henshaw ♥️) Please can we please finally have this entire detailed full style in Enhanced and Regular for the Superman 85th Anniversary. This has been my number one asked for item for almost 11 years now.

2.) Long Sleeve Karate Gi w/Black Belt ( We have had Kung Fu Gi but not this) please and thank you

3.) Clay Face Full Style (Enhanced so the clay is animated/moving around and Regular)

4.) Killer Croc Real Head Please with his teeth

Weapons

1.) Japanese Sai syle (Dual Wield)

Weapon Material Style

1.) Blood

Movement Modes

1.) Motorcycles (Numerous heros and villains ride these in comics)
    2.) Teleportation

Base items

1.) Large Annimated Fog Blankets that are vertical that will easily touch top of ceilings and reach down into the floors that looks just like the ones on the floor so we can see through/walk through them. (This includes much much larger versions that would cover the largest League Hall Rooms as well so we don't have to put 1000 items in just one corner of the league hall to build something.

2.) Animation of hands and arms that reach out from the walls and try to grab anyone as the walk past in your base and Leage Hall

This is all I can come up with at the moment but my number one choice will always be 1990s Cyborg Superman until we get that complete detailed Style lol.

Thank you
  10. dolan4556 New Player

I would love to have mammoths chest style.
  11. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Two propositions about emblems:
    1) The opportunity to choose which piece to have the emblem on when simultaneously wearing two pieces having emblem slots (like Spindrift shoulders and chest)
    2) The opportunity to wear two different emblems at the same time (for example if you wanna be both a member of the House of El and a Lantern).
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There ARE ways to do this! You can wear the Spindrift Shoulders or another Emblem-displaying Shoulder Style with your chosen Emblem on them, and THEN you can wear either the appropriate Lantern Chest and/or the appropriate Lantern Back Style to display your Lantern Emblem! You can also wear one of the Lantern Floating Emblem Accessories!

So there ARE already ways to do this, you just have to get creative! ;)
  13. Zua Level 30

Potential Costumes I'd like to see in the future:

- Oversized Sweater (With and without emblem slot as like an embroidery thing) - Spring
    - Ripped Punk Jeans style (Male and Female Version) - Halloween
    - Ripped Punk Tights -Black Alice inspired Legs with the Skirt (Female Only) - ???
    - Plaid Knit Sweater Vest - white long sleeved shirt base wear with the vest being outerwear ( and one without plaid) - Spring
    - Vest Gilet Formal Wedding Business Jacket Outerwear (Male and Female Version) - For the valentines seasonal
    - Button Front Corset (Female and Female Version) - Halloween
  14. Yue Volfie New Player

Superboy aka Kon-El, Superman X aka Kell-El and Fujin (Mortal Kombat)

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Superboy's Jacket is already in the game, you get it by completing a collection that comes out of Time Capsules. Eventually, when the Time Capsule it came out of is fully retired, it will become available from the Boo$ter Gold Vendor in the HQs for Quarks, but that's still a few years away yet. But to complete the look, you'll need the 80th Anniversary Superman Emblem, so I hope you were able to get it during the 6 or 7 month period during which it was available.

All the other parts of the costume you can find at least a reasonable facsimile in the game, and therefore I challenge you to figure out how to make Superboy on your own! ;)

As for the Mortal Kombat character, since he's NOT a character created and owned by DC Comics, Daybreak Games CAN NOT put him or his costumes in the game in any official way. You'll have to do what all of us MK fans have to do, and settle for "close enough" using styles that we do have in the game.
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Thank you so much, I've been playing this game long enough to know there are "tricks". But I don't wanna make do with tricks.
  17. IronWill72 New Player

Watchmen! Rorschach!!!
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And the mistake right there is your mindset. They aren't "tricks" or "cheats", they're TOOLS IN YOUR TOOLKIT for making the style set you want that realizes your vision for your character's look!

There are those like myself that are determined to find every way possible to realize the look we're trying to create for our characters, and we use, gladly, EVERY tool the Devs have put into our toolkit to allow us to do so.

And then there's people like yourself, that refuse to use some of the tools they've been given, and then whine and moan that they can't make the look they want, when the tools they need are ALREADY IN THE GAME!

You have only yourself to blame for this one. :p
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We need the new "Mary Shazam Chest Style" for its updated effects on the lightning bolt emblem. It actually looks similar to the lightning bolt on Black Adam's chest in the movie adaptation starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They easily could have given us a Magic's Champion Cape with Lowered Hood, it's already in the game, for Shazam's sake!

[IMG]

So I'm definitely gonna second this one!