Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

2. GermanM Committed Player

Phantom Stranger chest style or something similiar.
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Do to the announcement of Episode 44: "The Sins of Black Adam". I'd love to get a face style based on Dr. Savana's magic eye.
    [IMG]
  5. Lucifoxx Active Player

I really want heeled pumps in the game. Along with stilettos and other high heeled shoe.

Maybe skirt styles with tights and stockings.
    • Like x 2
  6. RipTide Level 30

I would like to see a superman kryptonian slimline that doesn’t have a collar or covers the hands, a kingdom come Superman emblem, a new 52 supergirl emblem, a Darkseid style, a Godspeed style, a Dick Grayson Robin style, a Jason Todd Robin style, a Captain Atom chroma, a Superboy hair style, a Starfire & Blackfire styles, new green lantern slimline styles, a Deathstroke style
  7. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

we need more horn styles and most important they need to be in the facestyles for create helmet horn combinations
  8. Selena Draco New Player

I've always liked Katma Tui green lantern outfit and slave costume from Justice League. I don't know if it's in the game already but here's what she looked like.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Bowieite Active Player

A traditional Pride cape. NOT the progressive one.
  10. SupergirlDCJL New Player

We could definitely use more Supergirl stuff. Specifically Kara Zor El Supergirl stuff. And a Supergirl emblem that can be permanently in the game and maybe have it be colorable too
    • Like x 3
  11. Ominous Din Level 30

[IMG]
    A striped outfit so we can make convicts etc. Like the Top
    • Like x 2
  12. Golden Frieza New Player

Queria ver muito Preto Negativo ainda Mais para o Estilo
  13. Golden Frieza New Player

Oi gostaria de ver futuro garoto flash estilo Impulso na Véspera do monitor como fez do flash [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello

- Would love to have the Batman inc emblems :

Bruce's Batman emblem, Dick's one, Damian's Robin emblem, and all the bats from various countries :)

- Would love to see more Kingdom Come styles as well as Red Son styles.

- Would be nice to have some Future State and DCeased styles too :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Sneak the Batman 80th back into the vendor! Or please add one that is remarkably similar. I missed out on the 80th due to IRL circumstances and would be happy to purchase it, whether from the marketplace or from the vendor it was available in at the time. This was a huge blow not being able to acquire the 80th. I know most are lobbying for the supes 80th but I am in the minority lobbying for the bat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

Like many Supergirl's fans, I would like to have her suit, particularly her old version seen in the game but like the one drawn by the DCUO's staff and seen in the comics (a good variant for players):

[IMG]

or her dark counterpart that is very slightly different due to the position of the emblem (linked to the edge of the collar in dark version):

[IMG]

With a long cape like this, coming down to the feet, that could be great.
    • Like x 1
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Do to the release date of "SHAZAM: Fury of the Gods" being announced. I felt it was time for me to request that the next SHAZAM style set be based on the concept art #3 for "Magic's Champaign" set.(time code 2:13)

#3 was always my favorite of the four concepts(#4 is a close second) because it looks like an officer's uniform while incorporating elements of classic Captain Marvel/SHAZAM. I'd love to use the "Source Energy" Chroma on it to make the suit that classic tan/cream color of uniform.
    • Like x 2
  18. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

I saw ur comment on the Superman 80th emblem not being able to get put back into the game without approval so I’m thinking see if they will let u put it back into the game November 8th when the 30th year anniversary of Death of Superman drops and drop it when u originally dropped the episode and we have to get it the same way as last time or put it back in the vendor for 100 or 50 or 200 source marks since its a very rare emblem to obtain and drop the man of steel emblem for people who missed out on that one or who already have the original 80th emblem but couldn’t get that one for the same source mark price and obviously put both back for people who missed both and for new comers so they have a chance to get both
    • Like x 2
  19. Northernfire New Player

Great ask of the community!

I would love to see new jersey styles that have the Gotham and Metropolis sports teams on them- Football or Baseball tops and caps and maybe backpacks
  20. Enfys New Player

Bee stinger waist style
    Butt capes
    Mini skirt with shorts (sort of like the new She-ra look)
    Regular loose shirt for fem toons (sort of like the That's Terrible shirt but without a logo)
    • Like x 2