Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I replied to you replying to me! I mean, did you already forget what transpired in the thread before you posted this reply? o_O
  2. d36williams New Player

3. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

They wanted a helmet for Azbat, I told them the Dark Spectre helmet works for that, then *you* responded to me that it doesn’t work for Hellbat despite me never saying anything to you about it. Nobody else is talking about Hellbat but you, get over yourself
  4. CrossedComics New Player

I legit just wanna wear The creepers outfit. YU r WRonG
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

6. creatine1 Committed Player

7. creatine1 Committed Player

8. creatine1 Committed Player

9. creatine1 Committed Player

atomic skull
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

stan lee's wonder woman
    [IMG]
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. creatine1 Committed Player

14. creatine1 Committed Player

atomic knight
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. creatine1 Committed Player

16. creatine1 Committed Player

17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right, since you seem to be living in a different timeline from the rest of us, allow me to set the record straight, for the record!

This is the Original Post:

This is ME replying to THE ORIGINAL POST, WHICH I QUOTED IN MY REPLY!

I DID NOT QUOTE YOU BECAUSE I WAS NOT REPLYING TO YOU!!!

But THEN I saw your reply, and yes, I did reply to correct you for recommending a style that DOES NOT match what was asked for in the Original Post!

YOU then replied to ME with this:
    Which is factually incorrect, as Azrael has worn SEVERAL DIFFERENT Batsuits, and at least 2 versions have a continuous V-shaped visor, NOT 2 separate lenses!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Shows how well you know the character! :rolleyes:
    But yes, I did reply to you like this:

As is my RIGHT, By The Way! This discussion topic is open to ALL on the Forums, you aren't the Gatekeeper of this thread, or these forums, and any attempts at Gatekeeping by you or anyone else will be reported to the Admins!

Still confused?
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I think you've requested this before, and I researched the character more to figure out if such armor could be made in DCUO. I discovered that there was a more recent period in the comics where there was a whole GROUP of Atomic Knights with updated armor designs:

[IMG]
    Those designs are somewhat reminiscent of the failed action figure-turned-successful comic book character ROM the Space Knight. But I still haven't come up with a satisfactory way to make any of the Atomic Knight armor suits. And the original suit would be great to have for the weapons as well. We definitely need that shield!

So basically, I'm seconding your idea. Sadly, the character's so obscure, I doubt we'll get to see him in the game. :(
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*Noticing the signature* Peter Laird? As in co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? WOW! I forgot he had done that entry in Who's Who! :eek:

I was pleasantly surprised when this character showed up in the CW's The Flash TV show... and saddened by how they killed him off after only the one appearance. :(
  20. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I’m not sure why you are so insecure that you would push such a massive lie like this but okay. I will repeat: I never said anything to you about Hellbat, not even once. I responded to someone about Azbat. That conversation had literally *nothing* to do with you kiddo. Then you responded directly to me as if you were part of the conversation, which you weren’t. Understand yet princess?