Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

I agree, but please, no gap on Miss Martian bangs.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I thought we had a Boar's head, but I'm probably wrong.

There are legs (Satyr Legs) with thick fur and hooves that can work. For the Hands, you can try the Werewolf Hands from the Halloween Seasonal Event.

For the rest, you might have to use an existing Animal Skin that has fur, such as Fox or Wolf. But we definitely need the Boar's Head which we probably don't have yet.
  3. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

No there is a boar/pig head
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I couldn't remember for sure, and the game's Wiki doesn't show the Marketplace Styles as a general rule. So the real question now is... how does one get that head today? :confused:
  5. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Unfortunately legion WB farm but you can check broker if you don't want the mind numbing farm but can see if dr fate sells it for fate tokens but I doubt it will be the case.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They asked for a bear head, not a boar head. We do indeed have a boar head, as mentioned by someone else already.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I would like to add that I really hope they’d be the same height as the base game heeled styles so I could seamlessly switch between them.
  8. Avelox Active Player

We could use a Geo-Force style. We don't have his emblem or anything in-game that really represents his look even though he is a template for one of our powers.
  9. Berzley New Player

Multi colored hair, like we often see Harley Quinn with.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shazammm Well-Known Player

There are a few hairstyles in the game that are multicolored but it's mostly just a streak of a different color. I would like to see a style that's split down the middle (half one color, half another).
    • Like x 2
  11. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Please, please, please finish the Forest Spirit costume. We really need feet for it. A mossy waist would be nice, but we really need feet. The face is fine to stand in for the head, but please, give us feet.
    • Like x 2
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

I would love to have more Red Son inspired costumes (we have some real nice Comrad Diana elements, would be cool to have some of the other characters from this arc pieces of style).

Other small request would be more Kingdom Come inspired stuff for all characters (love the green lantern armor, would love to see other heroes armors.

I'd love to have more pieces of armors coming from councils of Batmen, Luthors, Wonder-Women :)

If I'd let my imagination going crazy, I would ask for Future State emblems for major heroes and for the emblems of the upcoming The Batman movie :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Superbuugeto New Player

I would love to have enhanced alphabet emblems
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

It'd be so easy for you guys (the devs of course) to make this emblem look this big. And you would make tons of players who are fans of the Big Blue just as happy.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Caroline Dedicated Player

16. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

This leg style: Circe from condemned shipping office.
    [IMG]
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The basic problem, as has been explained by the Devs in various threads, is that there are MORE Emblems in the game than just the Superman and Batman Emblems! ALL the Emblems in the game scale to the size of the "Emblem Mesh" that's built into the Chest Style. Programming that Mesh to size the Superman Emblem like that means that for OTHER Emblems, the Mesh would be TOO large, and there'd be issues caused that players would complain about.
  18. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I would like to see different types of fox ears and tails for the fox skin which looks very similar to the wolf skin.
  19. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

20. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player