Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I don't know if this one was ever brought up, but I'd like this style, especially the top in how its like a dress that's split on either side, and you can see the pants. Also a better ponytail, not the basic one we get but like this one just not low, have it higher up at the top back of the head.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Zero303 Well-Known Player

the batman from the future set or something simular.
  3. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Alura's chest piece (shoulder pads can be included)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Do you mean Batman Beyond, or something different? If it's Batman Beyond then we already have that.
  5. Zero303 Well-Known Player

no i mean future batman , the battle damaged and scarred batman.
  6. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

The Batusi lol love it
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

With that outfit, you would see more Chun Li players running around lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Lizard skin with actual tail.
    Killer Croc's head.
    Any Draconic styles (We have bird styles, so why not dragons? Dragons are by far cooler)
    • Like x 2
  9. LegionnaireV Active Player

I'd love to see Captain Boomerang's Scarf and Hat, and an Enhanced Emblem for him as well. Maybe a long overcoat with a bandolier of boomerangs. If nothing else, at least that long scarf of his, as an accessory.
    Also an alternative Enhanced Emblem for Alan Scott Green Lantern, specifically the one with the lantern on it.
    Also an Enhanced Shirt for Jay Garrick Flash with the lightning bolt coming up wide at the belt level and the point at the collar.
    Also a handlebar mustache, and a handlebar mustache with mutton-chop sideburns, like Lobo.
    How about a hairstyle that's swept back like Johnny Quick in the animated movie Crisis on Two Earths.
    From the same movie, how about a big O emblem in the style of Owlman, and a Q emblem like Johnny Quick, it's like a big O with a small straight down lightning bolt at the bottom middle to make the Q. These emblems would be great for alternative costuming for those characters.
    Also, a two-toned cape arrangement like Ultraman wears in that movie, with the solid piece across the shoulders. Currently, I'm using the Robin cape for that character. I loved the Ultraman costume and colors in the movie, not so much the Superman-esque look.
    Power Ring shoulders from that movie.
    Also, boots with braces on the ankles, which was also a costume point in that movie.
    Boots with braces on the ankles would help out a lot of costuming on a variety of characters.
    More wrist braces and shirts without the hands covered.
    How about a Blue Beetle head?
    Silver Banshee head?
    Hawk-girl helmet that allows hair out the back.
    A Superman emblem that isn't exactly the S but we can fudge to look close by blending the colors.
    A Supergirl emblem as well with a similar arrangement.
    • Like x 2
  10. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I've got a dragon themed character. I use the reptile skin and Hallowings. They do the job pretty well. A dragon style tail would be pretty neat, but might be tough to pull off.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We have his style it's called Future Crusader, it's not battle worn but they could release a retextured version.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*AHEM!* Demonic Tail Waist Style available from the Doctor Fate Vendor in the Hall of Legends!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Works fantastically in conjunction with one of several sets of wings (I used Runed Gargoyle from the Marketplace because they fold down smaller when standing) and the Aegis of Azerath Feet you see on my character. Now you need to decide which Head Style you'll complete your dragon with. I went with the Alien option because mine's a Green Lantern.

[IMG]

But there's a couple good head style choices that would give you more of the fantasy-based look. The ones that I think are worth your time to look at would be Aegis of Azerath, Demonic, Lust Demon, maybe even Eternal, Insectoid, or Necromancer.

If all you want are horns to add to the Reptilian Skin, you can do either the Krampus Horns Head Style that will be available very soon from the Winter Seasonal Vendor, or you can do the Avatar of Sin Head Style.

So, you definitely have options for making a "Dragonman" character in DCUO, it's really just about deciding the exact styles you want to use. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Zero303 Well-Known Player

the demonic tail cost 100 marks. and is not globally unlocked in costumes. wich sucked.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Still a VAST improvement over the OLD way of getting it, which was as pretty much the RAREST drop in the old Promethium Lockboxes! It took me from 2012, when I started playing, until the final couple weeks the Lockboxes were available in 2021, to finally get my very first one out of a Lockbox for this character! If I could have just gone to a Rare Style Vendor and bought it, or had it available to purchase in the Halloween Seasonal Vendor, as I requested many times over the years, then I would have had the thing YEARS ago! To add insult to injury, it was NOT Tradeable, and it does not appear to have been added to Style Unlocking yet.

So, yeah, save up your FREE Fate Tokens that you get just for logging into the game, and when you have enough of them, go BUY IT on the character that needs it, and KWITCHERBITCHEN! :p

P.S. The spelling and grammar corrections are provided free of charge... this time! ;):p
    • Like x 1
  15. aliop1470 New Player

Вопрос:
    1. Когда исправят видимость хвоста(пояс) на бизнес костюмах?
    2. Почему нету стандартной цветовой палитры для каждой стиля одежды(Чтобы можно было выгладить как задумано разработчиками)
    3. Прошу добавить Плавник для спины, хвост акулы(пояс) и акулий шлем. Я не я без этих вещей и в игре есть же враги акулы( могли бы и добавить)
    4. Будет изменение скинов антропоморфных существ( Рептилия, лиса и т.д) Лица, руки, ноги и хвосты.

ImTranslator------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Question:
    1. When will the visibility of the tail (belt) on business suits be corrected?
    2. Why is there no standard color palette for each style of clothing (so that you can iron as intended by the developers)
    3. Please add a back fin, shark tail (belt) and shark helmet. I'm not me without these things and there are shark enemies in the game (they could add)
    4. There will be a change in the skins of anthropomorphic creatures (Reptile, fox, etc.) Faces, arms, legs and tails.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How did you come by this info? Where's your source? Because the Devs have not yet announced any new Skins for Character Players, and the 3 new ones we did get (the Updated Human Skins) were made by a Developer that has since left the DCUO Team. So it could take quite some time for the Dev Team to rediscover the "secret" of how to make new Skins. Apparently, the process to do so is a lot longer and more complicated than they had originally thought, which is why we've only gotten 3 so far. :oops:
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's not trying to say "there will be" he means "there should be".
    • Like x 1
  18. shadowkingh60 New Player

first of all it would be nice to have a ninja style version of batman and green lantern
    it would also be a interesting idea to have have styles based on the batman council
  19. Katya Zamolodchikova New Player

I would love to see more of a modern lifestyle styles for female characters. Say more high heels! Felt quite sad of not having Zatannas feet style in the game when her chest and hair was added. More female corset chests would be cool to have.
  20. Slade New Player

Old Thread but I am jumping in now.

I want to see for costumes:

Real GI's like chest and pants that look like a real karate / bjj gi. You could have bjj themed ones with more patches on them then a nascar has sticker, and more Karate theme ones that has edgy sleeves cut off like a ryu/ken knock off and even add in the karate V-Neck that is used for olympic taekwondo.

Real black belts, most people use the druid belt to kinda look like a black belt but we could use real martial arts belts.

Boxing/sprawl shorts: most players use the school yard short right now to mimic boxing short. Why not make some new ones without pockets aka real mma/boxing/sprawl shorts. Even throw in a pair that is thai style.