Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The North Pole style set that is available from the vendor during the Winter Event has hands and feet that are almost exact replicas of Captain Cold's, so they should suffice for those two particular styles.
    • Like x 1
  2. Gotham Goliath New Player

Can we get the ability to add materials to our emblems please?
    Also more slimline styles and chest pieces that enlarge our emblems the fuginaut was good but it would've been better if it didn't have those lines all over it.
    • Like x 3
  3. DAnomalous Level 30

Metamorpho Heroic Meta Vendor skin. Looks great in House of Legends
  4. Dillon0_o New Player

Please Bring Back the 80th Batman Emblem
    • Like x 1
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

It would be a pleasure if we can add Materials to our skins.
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

If there is one Azrael costume I want to see made into a full style set. It is his look from "Batman: White Knight".
    [IMG]

If not a full set, then I at lest want a shoulder style based on that epic shield guard. Plus, his bat-suit from the same comic was sweet too.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. LegionnaireV Active Player

Could we get the proper shirt for original flash? With the huge lightning bolt coming up from the belt to the collar. No weird color locks on bits and pieces of the shirt please. Red shirt, yellow front bolt. The helmet is out there, we need the proper shirt.I've tried to mix and match all kinds of styles and it just doesn't work. The emblem is too small and only in the middle. This is an iconic look for Original Flash. You did the helmet but forgot the shirt. It can't be that hard.
    A classic feathered cap for Green Arrow (the hood sucks) and similar for Captain Boomerang (with a boomerang pin on the cap instead of the feather).
    Captain Boomerang waistcoat with boomerang sash across the front of the shirt.
    An actual golden age emblem for Original Scott Alan Green Lantern (it looks like a lantern).
    Ankle and wrist bracelets for Ultraman, also an Ultraman shirt that looks like the one in Justice League Crisis on Two Earths animated movie.The belt too, with big round sections.
    A cat helmet for Wildcat (Justice Society) and wrapped hands.
    A Stargirl outfit and staff.
    More Justice Society pieces.
    More iconic villain pieces. I cobbled together a decent Weather Wizard but Captain Cold not so much.
    Forget the snowman outfit, a heavy collared waistcoat and legs with twin gun holsters. The coat could be a variant of Captain Boomerang (if you had one). Maybe a little fuzzier.
  8. LegionnaireV Active Player

The original Flash should have (no weird color lock pieces please, just red shirt and yellow bolt) cuff ending at the wrist (no hand coverings) with a big lightning bolt coming form the pants (wide part) with the point at the collar. this is an iconic look that goes with the helmet. The emblem isn't cutting it. An enhanced bolt would be nice.
  9. CéIia New Player

In the possible future can we get Save the Universe rewards like this ? Please :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. RipTide Level 30

Darkseid, Highfather, joker, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Deathstroke, Bloodsport, Batwoman, Batgirl, Dick Grayson Robin, Jason Todd Robin, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, Green Lantern Simon Baz, Copperhead, Tigress, Lady Shiva, Killer Frost, Captain Atom, Major Force, Supergirl, Cyborg Superman, Bizarro, Icon, Godspeed, Bronze Tiger, KGBeast, Atrocitus
    • Like x 1
  11. Brandon-richard Active Player

Beast Boy Skin/ Outfit for March seasonal. Also so Beast Boy animal trinket to transform into. Tiny bird, Lion/Tiger/ etc
  12. aliop1470 New Player

I don't know where to write this request, so I'll write here: Will there be another color slot added? So that there would be five in place of four, and there would be not three, but four slots in the coloring of equipment.
    • Like x 1
  13. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

more glowing to the styles already on the game.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's precisely what all of the various Neon Chroma Materials Packs are for that they've added to the game over the last couple years! ;)
  15. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i want more battledamaged costumes. some wear and tear. rust and whatnot.
  16. aliop1470 New Player

Does the shark style wake up? I would very much like to. And then how I will create my Persian. And I also really love the style of the songs: rock and metal, and therefore the style. This is my OC: Devil Shark.)[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  17. AJ WannaBe New Player

18. MarzTime23 New Player

i was wondering if we could get some native outfits like native american style. similar to this picture pls. it would be awesome to have some of this styles in the game. like APACHE CHIEF. would love to see this in the game and get that style! <3
    Like this one on this link:
    https://images.app.goo.gl/airWiZnCfWg5xYSA9
  19. aliop1470 New Player

[IMG]1. Here I have a question: Why can't the demon and reptile skin add the function of removing and adding a tail without occupying the slot for the belt? 2. And why is the demon's tail on the business-style belt removed when I put on my jacket?
    • Like x 1
  20. XBlue Well-Known Player

Can we have some sort of Ice Golem Backups / Henchmens please? :) That would be coooool :p
    • Like x 1