Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. GoranUzumaki New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Chewsy Well-Known Player

1) Untucked shirt with rolled-up sleeves and a tie. Basically like the Riddler chest style but without the vest. It’s a good look.

2) More wearable accessories like the Kerchief. Scarves and necklaces and stuff.

3) More face styles please. I’m particularly fond of lower-face styles. So more mask/ventilator/bandana styles would be nice. Even just slightly different variations of existing face styles would be great.
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Ares' cape. I know that the cape from the Dystopian Amazon style could do the trick, but I can't stand those horns sticking out of it haha. Also, I would prefer a more classic cut of the bottom instead of the tattered one. And why not, maybe there could be an emblem slot on the pin...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Blonde Woman New Player

Hiiiii DCUO TEAM
    I am asking me why we cant buy or even have all the newest NPC Faces?
    I really would like to have.....
    The NPC Hero and Villains Skins/Faces especially the Black Canary one. With her Hairs too. ^^
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RipTide Level 30

Joker, Darkseid, Godspeed, Cyborg Superman, Brainiac, Black Adam, General Zod, Ursa, Non, Ocean Master, Star fire, Dick Grayson Robin, Jason Todd Robin, Damian Wayne Robin, Jon Kent Superman, Red Arrow, Sportsmaster, Tigress, Bane, Queen Bee, Jericho Wilson Ravager, Rose Wilson Ravager, Martian Manhunter, Trigon, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Mister Terrific, Wildcat, Stargirl, Captain Atom, Ray Palmer Atom, Black Spider, Bloodsport, Captain Boomerang, King Shark, Swamp Thing, Highfather, Bizarro, Parasite, Citizen Steel, more slimline styles, Vibe, Lady Shiva
    • Like x 1
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Trigons 4 eyes ...corum raths facepaint ...mr freezes transparent helmet and glasses with an headband.....kings sharks head ....professor pygs head pighead....vices head ...two faces skin.... killer crocs head...this are some of the styles you just cant do even even you try all whats possible this chars cant be recreated without her stuff atm..
  7. Brandon-richard Active Player

Red tool for April Fool's day please.
  8. Shalandor New Player

With the upcoming release of the two-toned cape box I'd like to ask if it's possible that the overlooked short cape style gets the same treatment?
  9. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

i would like to see a contest for the most decorated base
    • Like x 1
  10. Magenta Manhandler New Player

a more European style speedo for male characters. The ladies have a variety of short shorts and bikinis.
  11. LunarRay New Player

Personally I would still love to see more slimline options surrounding boots, gloves, masks, heads and backs. Right now the current new slimline styles don't play well with many legacy styles so some new options that connect better would be awesome.

Oh and more male specific amazon styles would be awesome. Less skirts more pants please. Would love to see more multiverse styles with the new storyline direction.
    • Like x 1
  12. FFGrungeNerd New Player

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I'd love to see some styles inspired by Spoiler (Stephanie Brown), as well as a hairstyle similar to Raven's new look with the multi-colored tips.

Would also love to see more longer male hairstyles.

Some scarves (not just bandanas, but like actual scarves that wave in the wind and stuff, maybe as an accessory) would be really neat. Perfect for winter events, too.
  13. THRVSHER New Player

How about the rest of nekrons outfit (leg style and feet style)
  14. THRVSHER New Player

The rest of nekrons outfit (legs and feet)
  15. Chain Lightning Active Player

We got the futuristic joker for anti monitor event, any possibilities we could also get the futuristic harley quinn?
    • Like x 1
  16. Chain Lightning Active Player

For spring event, could we get poison ivy's leaves on her hair, hands and feet?
    • Like x 1
  17. Blonde Woman New Player

Please add these bombshell catwoman pumps. Or a few pumps variants. The game doesnt have any of them. It would be nice [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

A proper Batwoman cowl with hair showing please!
    • Like x 2
  19. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

i would like to see sexyer outfits for the female avatars like for summer time bikinis and for winter time a sexy winter outfits something like starfire wears or saphire wears and for it to be easyer to get the wonder woman skirt ingame
  20. Multivers New Player

hey everyone im requesting a bizarro collection for his cape and emblem it should be in a box

next i feel like every rouge should have their own clothing set because many other superhero's have multiple sets also! reminder i feel like captain cold should have another set or there should be a briefing for his shoes and hands and belt like doctor fate nabu chose set

next boston brand aka Deadman should have a cool set of gear i hope you really take these suggestions in to consideration most of my friends can agree please look at this forum

i kinda promised some xbox rouge fans about this i speak for the xbox community so please think about this
    • Like x 1