Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we get Mammoth's hair and facial style please?
    - Can we also have his chest style?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Volle Active Player

Accessory - Cat Ears and Tail [IMG]

Accessory - Bat Ears + Waist Wings
    [IMG]
    Accessory - Fur Collar + Feather version[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Brandon-richard Active Player

Left hand only Fuginaut Counselor style pretty please. If we get extra rewards for the current episode.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, am I the only one that still wants the Rebirth Batman Utility Belt as a Waist Style?

[IMG]

[IMG]

We don't truly have anything like it in-game, so it's pretty hard to recreate that costume fully. :(
    • Like x 2
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd like to have that. Then all I'd need to complete my ideal Bat Suit is, Zero Year chest and legs, then a head and feet styles for the Dark Defender set.
    • Like x 1
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get two more styles for the Lord of Chaos set. If only so that it matches the number of Doctor Fate styles. If we get a hand style based off Mordru's arm bands. My wish is that they cover the whole forearm and that the hands are gloved.

[IMG]

I really want to get something based on the modern Helmet of Chaos worn by Doctor Chaos. Calling him obscure is being very generous, however this chaotic counter part to Fate is slowing finding a his place in the comic. Still his modern helmet is cool looking to me with tons of Roleplay potential. If made into a head style for the Lord of Chaos set. Aside from some embellishments to make the helmet match to rest of the set. I mainly want the eyes to be open so it works better with eye themed face styles then with we get with Nabu's Chosen Helmet.
    [IMG][IMG]

Finally, I'd love to get a chest and leg styles based on this Doctor Fate costume.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

8. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Don't know if it was asked before, but man bun and beard style.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Long hair that cover one eye.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

It's now his official comic costume too. So there are no movie rights red tape to go through.
    • Like x 1
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

T

This style can already be approximated in game. Why waste resources ;)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because a "Single-V" Emblem is not at all the same as his signature "Double-V"! :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Skybreen7 Level 30

This is the new look Shilo Norman - Mister Miracle, it would make a great addition to the game ... that cape!!!

Pretty please Devs ...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Super Lantern Active Player

King shark skin, Great White style, the Hammerhead version of the character is an abomination, I know we have the fin and gloves, but the head is still missing plus I heard that the Suicide Squad might be killing the Justice League soon, also would like a Bizarro Style, basically a chest piece with a backwards House of El symbol.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We already HAVE a full Style Set based on Mr. Miracle, and TWO different versions of his cape!

Miraculous Style Set

[IMG]

Miraculous Cape

[IMG]

Because of these already existing in-game, the Devs are highly unlikely to revisit Mr. Miracle's costume anytime soon.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also, the in-game version of his cape that has that cloak clasp is the Miraculous Cape Version:

[IMG]

[IMG]

So, you've got some style collecting to do! ;)
  17. WC Talon New Player

I would personally would like new skins because when we take our masks off we all look the same.
    • Like x 3
  18. Simba New Player

Agreed
  19. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Thank you very much for the gifts, but I do not understand why we have so many accessories if in the character we can only use 1 (we need to use more accessories), it would also be interesting to be able to use the shield and 1 sword at the same time as a weapon in combat as wonder woman does, Thank you very much.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Both of these are in the wrong thread. The Accessories request goes in the thread for Accessories Requests. The Sword and Shield Request goes in the thread for Weapon Requests.