Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to see more kyptonian, lantern, & speedster style inspire slimline suits that do not have an emblem on them
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Guess what, guess what, guess what?

ALAN SCOTT'S CAPE IS NOW IN THE GAME!!!

[IMG]

Oh, sorry... "Vampire Cape", LOL! ;)
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

This is the new two toned cape I was mentioning that you can get results similarly to using the void material. You can expect more cape types getting this treatment in more events, daily logins, etc.
    • Like x 5
  4. Lucerne Active Player

I'd like to request OMAC Drone styled armor, or the Brother Eye logo as an emblem
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

I don't suppose in addition to capes, you might be applying this effect to some of the trench coat styles as well? I'd love to have this effect for the Gunslinger coat.
  6. MetehanWayne Active Player

Just a slim suit. No lines on it.
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I would love to get Gorilla Grodd's cap and neckless as a two tuned back style, similar to the Vampire Cap.
    There are iconic styles from ever level one boss, but Grodd. We got gloves from Dr.Fate and Power Girl, Head styles form Felix Foast and Scarecrow(two), and a cap from Bat Woman. So I say Grodd is long owed an iconic style based on him. I'm hoping the neckless will be linked to the second color channel and cap's innards are linked to the third color channel. My only other desires for this style is for a trim that goes along the edge and shares a color channel and the same metallic texture as the neckless.
  8. Vaiderr New Player

Would like to see either M-1 Garand or M-14 or even the M-16 rifle style.
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, the only way I know to get the ears is with the different Cat Skins that are very outdated and not well liked. We have the Catwoman Goggles Face Style, a Head Style with the Cat Ears would seem to be in order.

But for right now, the only thing we have is the Bombshell Catwoman Hair Style.
    • Like x 1
  11. Lucerne Active Player

It's kinda wild we still don't have a catwoman outfit.
    • Like x 2
  12. Tori Slainte New Player

I would definitely love a laboratory coat style for our characters. Like the ones that have the cute little ID badge on them.They're already a few in game on the Npc's ( Smallville scientists, Deadman's disguise in Chaos Gotham etc....
    • Like x 2
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Sportsmaster iconic suit would be cool
  14. Chain Lightning Active Player

Can we plsss get the harley quinn hairstyle?? the only pigtail hairstyle there is , is the bombshell harley but it's short.
    • Like x 1
  15. Gerry Well-Known Player

16. Manifested New Player

Can you guys come up with a custom chroma pack where you can insert 3 different chromas and combine it into 1 unique chroma pack. Like not literally combine them but make those selected chromas applicable when customizing styles
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Will I'm glade to be getting the Lord of Chaos accessory this month. I'd much prefer to get some styles for this set that are not copies of in-game Mordru. Namely I'd love to have armored gauntlets and pauldrons that perfectly match the Lord of Chaos feet style. Theses two style would work to completely armor-up the arms and even extend a little to give the neck some protection. Plus, it makes the character wearing them a bit more intimidatingly. The head style I desire for the Lord of Chaos set is based on the Helmet of Chaos worn by Doctor Chaos in modern comics. Just slightly modified to better match the Lord of Chaos set. I hope the eyes of this helmet are open so it has better synergy with face styles, like Luminus Gaze, then the Nabu's Chosen head style.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...th_0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171110131831
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...h_3_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210920230535
  18. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Bloodsport inspired set
    [IMG]
    or at least helmet
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I requested this once, years ago, when the character appeared in ARROW, and the Devs had no interest in making it happen back then.

But now, with the character getting an even more accurate, and more high-profile, live action adaptation in the upcoming Peacemaker TV series on the HBO Max streaming service, we are long overdue for a style set based on Adrian Chase...
    THE VIGILANTE!!!

[IMG]

(Okay, technically The Vigilante II. ;))
    • Like x 1
  20. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get neon variants for all the Royal Chromas. The basic idea is to replace the white material that all Royal Chromas have with the glowing neon material that all neon chromas have. This would even allow for a White Royal Neon Chroma to be made. What I love about the Royal Chromas is that it is the synergy that that have with each other and these neon variants will be an epic upgrade they'll have that same synergy with the Golden Neon Chroma. Speaking of I'd love to get a fourth Golden Neon Chroma that has the Golden material only as the primary and the rest is Neon.
    • Like x 1