Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Jett Phoenix New Player

1. Glove-less arm bracers. Similar to Wonder Woman, the ones ingame are too bulky.
  3. sebfm Well-Known Player

Dark Defender helmet and/or full set to complete the gloves
    Future Batman Arm and/or full set (damaged one, not the future crusader one we have which is still a cool look)
    Future Batman damaged helmet
    Flashpoint Batman skin (to have the 3 days beard with the new Batman cowl)
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I want the mxy bowler hat we already have, in a accessory version so it can be worn w/ head styles
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I'm not really into metal or dark metal, but I have to admit that this one is really good, it gives it a little Superman/Spawn feel

[IMG]

I would really like this costume on DCUO and I think it's just beautiful!
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I might see how close I can get to that Superman, 'cuz that is awesome! :cool:

As for that GL from Injustice: Gods Among Us, it will NEVER happen. That particular costume was created by the company that made that game, and it's their Intellectual Property (in the form of their artistic interpretation of Hal Jordan's uniform) so Daybreak Games DOES NOT and WILL NOT have access to it to put it in the game.

You CAN try to see how close you can get to it with styles we have in-game, but the hardest part will be the glowing lines on the green areass. I know how you can approximate the legs, but not the chest. :oops:
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

this is the part that attracts me the most from this style :D, I have my idea for the legs and the feet too ^^

It's really a pity, because I found the design extremely well thought on all the points!
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Captain Atom's hair, emblem, aura and skin type. Truth be told, as you can see, we can get pretty close to it with the Snowflake head style, the Emissive Eyes, the Source Energy Aura and the Crystalline skin style, but still it'd be cool to have the actual styles :D.
    [IMG]
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1. DITCH THE BRIEFS!

2. You need a different Emblem. Try the Enhanced Manhunter Emblem. ;)

3. Make the blue for your hair BRIGHTER. ;)
  10. Volle Active Player

https://imgur.com/a/S7YQhiS

Think we need some sipder web material maby some more slim suit with more leather textures

would Love to have RAGMAN style added to game and NPC

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

As far as I know, you can't ditch the briefs unless you put on some animal skin style.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We definitely used to be able to ditch the briefs with the Crystalline skin but I think they changed it a few years ago. Or maybe I'm thinking of the Chrome skin.
    • Like x 2
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yesterday during the livestream somebody messaged something about needing Old Alan Scott’s sweater. If I understand the person’s request correctly this is what they mean and I agree. To be clear, not one with that emblem permanently attached but a top like that which has an emblem slot. That way we can choose which Alan Scott emblem. Also if anything else in that last image speaks to you (like that Hourman hood, Charlie the Owl base pet, Wildcat hood or Mr. Terrific face and jacket) don’t be scared to work on those too. :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'd love a baggy shirt and a hoodie we can put our own emblems on
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Glowing skin and chrome skin have a no brief option. My Hellstrike outfit uses glowing skin and all he’s got on is a leather jacket. So would glowing skin but a darker shade or chrome skin but a brighter shade work?
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Chrome and glowing are ditch-the-briefs-able. Not sure about crystalline.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh now that you mention it I think it was actually Glowing I was thinking of. Thanks!
  18. Brandon-richard Active Player

A coat like this.
    [IMG]
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since they seem unlikely to put him in the game as an official style set, I just played around with styles we already have in the game.

[IMG]

Here's a hint: Halloween Event. ;)
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here's my take on the Marvelous Competition's Iceman, SANS BRIEFS.

[IMG]

You're welcome. ;)