Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have Captain Atom's hair?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

This is my version of him

[IMG]
  3. Shalandor New Player

Captain Atom's new emblem would be fantastic to have as well.Really liked the design on it.And an updated chrome/metallic skin would be great as well.

[IMG]
  4. DCPlayer1234567 New Player

How about green lantern outfit sets? Like wearing the whole outfit has an affinity from tier 1-7?
  5. majin goku Level 30

karate belt

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. JLU BatmanTM New Player

I would love to see this added.
    100% npc batman has a unique look to it unlike the other in game capes, none of the current serrated capes match its design.
    I hope this is added 110%
  7. Outcasted from outcasts New Player

Hank henshaw? [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. IIRedIIHood New Player

[IMG]

Jason Todd's new Outlaw Style would be amazing.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Hello DEVS, I need to know about whether an option is going to be enabled for the character to have 2 accessories, because we have so many accessories, but we can only currently use 1, Thank you very much.
  10. DCPlayer1234567 New Player

Also wondering if there are any iconic styles like animated style or comic style for example Batman justice league animated vs Batman current comic styles?? That sounds like it would be worth some time to put together for some different kinds of characters in my opinion
  11. Shalandor New Player

Perhaps this classic Supergirl style someday?(The chest in particular)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. poke3008 New Player

I really would like you to include this dress to the game, all the ones that are there are quite simple and include necklaces not very cute, besides that it is really time to add h their hair styles, this is the Bombshell one but it is only one color, and if possible it would be beautiful a skin style with Harley tattoos, or at least the heart on the face.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We literally JUST got the Knight of Vengeance Cape! :rolleyes:
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We literally JUST GOT the Knight of Vengeance (Flashpoint Batman) Cape. THAT'S your Player Character wrap-around Batman Cape!

It took enough years to get that one, so they will NOT be doing another anytime soon! This is, after all, DC UNIVERSE Online, NOT Batman Universe Online! :rolleyes:
  15. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Blue beetle
    • Like x 1
  16. Ultmate Hybrid New Player

Now I noticed in the quarks shop of the game, that both the Ultraman and Enhanced Ultraman emblems are both available. That's not a problem, but what I really would like to see is the Ultra-Kryptonian Cape being placed on there as well. I mean it's a style and people would love to have it that don't you know?
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

SOMEONE hasn't been keeping up with what's going on the last several months, or you'd already know that Blue Beetle WON the Community Style Initiative and is already in the works! It will be the modern version, with the biomechanical armor, so you can officially STOP requesting it now and move on to other styles! ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Thank you. I left four years ago because of the burnfest the game was. The stat clamp brought me back last week.
    • Like x 2
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I have a suggestion for Halloween. Could you add the rest of the plague doctor outfit please? Like a plague doctor overcoat and such. That would be cool. Also, have you considered making spooky movement styles? :) For example, shadow bats movement would be sweet!
    • Like x 1
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Also perhaps a Ghost Movement similar to the aura or an Autumn Leaves trail movement :)