Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Man o' Miracle New Player

[IMG]One style i haven't seen being requested for a good minute is Cassandra Cain's Batgirl.
    Obviously the cowl above which could be used for: Cassandra, Batman One Million, and Black Panther
    As far as the handwraps below; they would be perfect for Wildcat or Sagat from Street Fighter [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. SolaceMc New Player

The series started in March and has 6 issues so far if you include the Yearbook annual. Honestly there's a lot of mixed opinions on the book but the series definitely has a lot of potential if you continued with other different writers. Although keep in mind the mystery of the fourth Red X in this book is geared more towards why Red X has resurfaced rather than who it is. His identity will most likely be revealed in a couple more issues.
    • Like x 1
  3. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Can we get goggles on the head without hair for all please same as harley has on bombshell store
  4. Apple iPanda New Player

Please make a Panda Head for Halloween or Christmas. My name is Panda. Cool you got the Panda backpack but I need a Panda Head. Thanks
  5. Superior Sorcerer New Player

6. Khetala New Player

[IMG][IMG]Would like to see this outfit become available
  7. Khetala New Player

[IMG]And this outfit as well
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

batman ninja
    • Like x 1
  9. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

There no image im afraid.
  10. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I don't know if this is doable but it would be great to a color slot for powers, so we can customize the look of our power. Like black fire, green atomic, white magic etc.
  11. Volle Active Player

Some Updated - Ninja style / league of shadows styles would be much appreciated. and a soild white new vertion of the new t-shirt mesh plz! with emblem sloth. some baggy jeans?. Hood jacket,
    • Like x 1
  12. Tomazo Level 30

Superboy Prime
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We can make a pretty good Superboy Prime already.

But an official Superboy Prime style would be nice to have. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Vonsharpington Level 30

Support role T-shirts would be cool. simple but I think it'd be cool. just a plain Shirt with the word TROLL, HEAL or TANK. :D
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]

halloweens coming up! Can we get a Full scarecrow helmet, and his straw style hair?
    • Like x 3
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ravager cowl
    Bat/gargoyle/creature/goblin/whatever name you wanna use for this sorta thing skin to make like Man-Bat or gargoyle or goblin etc type characters
    Scarred skin
    Catwoman cowl
    More actual styles that aren't hair alone from Bombshells characters
    Claws (could be a weapon style) to look like you're attacking with claws but ideally can still have a hand style (currently doing bare hand style on brawling to sorta look like this)
    Cheetah skin
    Regular looking Robin style and emblem that aren't some sorta "special" thing like the Raptor sets, don't really care which Robin or which look for that Robin is used
    Catwoman or Talia type catsuit thing with the little zipper thing on the neck even
    The little Robin Hood hat Ollie and Roy have had before
    More types of weapons visible on the character than all those swords (would particularly like more options for quivers that actually have the bow with them so the character actually has somewhere to put the bow itself)
    A good Harley hair other than the Bombshells version (Be great to get the one her current model has and even be able to choose the colors on the tips of the ponytails)
    • Like x 3
  17. slyhero New Player

Probably someone mentioned that in the past but I would love to see accessory lantern rings in this game. All spectrum colors that can be equipped and visible (opposite hand to the actual one from the power if you have it. In this case 2 at once would be visible). That would be perfect for creating yourself any visually lantern character without even introducing that power like blue or white for example. We have nice outfits already, auras and emblems. All we are missing is accessory lantern rings.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'm now wishing I could have the Starheart Sword and the Spear of Destiny as back styles.
  19. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

For a style in the fate vendor one day, I would love to see a restyled version of ElectroStatic. So the color scheme more like static himself. as it is right now, The inner shirt is the same color as the jacket. It would be better to see the Emblem tied in to the 3rd slot with the popped collar and the lining, the jacket tied to the first. and the shirt tied to the 2nd slot then of course adding in some special bling effects;)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. JLU KyleRaynerTM New Player

Style request, DCUO NPC Iconic Batman cape.

This cape has been in the game on Batman for some time.
    With Nabus chosen cape and soon helmet to be given to players, I felt That we really need to complete batman and have a dark knight cape/cloak style.
    It has a unique length, wrapped shoulder and tie around that really makes this a style worth having.[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3