Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. EvilDeeds Active Player

You had the chance to give us some slimline hand and feet styles and didn't deliver how hard is it to make a pair of simple spandex gloves and boots.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Several of the slimline styles we've had for AGES already have that built in if you just apply your colors correctly!

[IMG]

RECIPE:
    --Streak Slimline Chest
    --Tertiary Slimline Legs
    --Formal Hands

Leave the Formal Hands OFF and you'd have completely green gloves, like in your second image.

The Elaborate Slimline Legs have the boots for Ultraman from the Crime Syndicate...

[IMG]

There's a number of other examples on other style sets. Plus there's several slimline boots and gloves already in the game as separate Hand and Foot Styles! You're simply refusing to be content using what you've already been given, even though they work VERY well for those of us that use them!

I find that with the Scion of Ion Chest and Legs, the Vestments of Rage Hands and Beyond High-Tech Feet work VERY well to create the classic GL Corps Uniform that's modernized and updated for this game, in much the same way that another video game company updated it for the Injustice: Gods Among Us games!

[IMG]

Some players prefer the Stalwart Defender Feet with it, and that's okay, too. The Owlsuit Feet work well for the pointed boots like you see Hal Jordan and Batman wearing!

And they've just added 5 new slimline styles with built-in slimline gloves and boots just this year, and the year's not even fully 3 months old! But they did what they always do: They tied them into the current content! That's why we FINALLY got, after 10 years, proper Flash and Reverse Flash costumes! With the slimline gloves and boots BUILT-IN! And that's why the new Slimline sets that launched this month are 31st Century Slimline Styles seen being worn by the Legion Academy Students, because THAT'S THE CURRENT CONTENT!

Now pipe down and WAIT to see what they offer you for the new Flashpoint Episode, which hasn't even properly launched yet!

Geez, these kids today, no patience! :rolleyes:
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

A Martian Manhunter style could be nice too, Batman, Superman, Wondr Woman and Flash styles are starting to come out in droves now, it would be nice to have styles from other characters or simply inspired by X character.

For example, I'd love to see a Martian Manhunter style and why not a Martian skin too :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(and by the way, congratulations for the choice of the actor who plays Martian Mahnunhter, in the supergirl series he is just perfect!)
    • Like x 3
  4. EvilDeeds Active Player

You really cant get the gloves without wearing an ugly slimline or has some ugly details on it but i agree with beyond boots tho
    • Like x 1
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well not just trenchcoats...i think colorfields sometimes too i mean with most styles u not even come close to an original bcs of missing colors i think hush trenchcoat is the best example
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

It has to wave in the wind at all times like the Killer Instincts one. It could be an accessory.
    • Like x 1
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I honesly also like to see more of the art teams originl ideas and not more iconic stlyes. What i like about some of the original tier gear is that they were original designs. Now it is just gear based off of whatever iconic character is featured in the episode. That gets a little boring. I'm sure Megzilla and the rest of the art team have cool costume concepts in their head. Why not also introduce some original characters to the game.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Warner Brothers Studios and The CW kind of nuked their bridges with Daybreak Games, so it's very highly improbable we'll EVER see any additional styles based on the movies or TV shows. There's like a 0.000000000000000000000001% chance of that ever happening again.

Now Savitar FROM THE COMICS is a possibility, if the Devs found a use for him in their content, but then, he's a completely different character:

[IMG]
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Maybe, Daybreak will end up in the hands of Microsoft one day, seeing how its last buys, its last times :D
    • Like x 1
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Updated old slimline styles would be nice instead of making new ones just update and retexture the olds ones and give us slimline solo hand and feet styles like evil dead said
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

give female characters the full length Reverse Slimline bodysuit and rename the sex sells version
    • Like x 2
  12. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

if we talk abiout styles i wont forget him i would be happy to see him someday a style and as an npc too :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

14. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It would be cool to have backs, like sniper rifles.
    • Like x 1
  15. Earth tank New Player

Hello,
    I would like to see a Lions head style and legs similar to what is in Circe fights or missions,
    Would be amazing !
    • Like x 1
  16. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A back that specifically just shows whatever weapon style you're sporting within certain logical limits while not in combat. You probably wouldn't mount brawler/martial arts/hand blast weapons on your back.
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have Damian Wayne's costume (as seen in DCUO)? I know we already have the boots (Robin's Footwear of Omnipotence/Son of the Bat), but the rest of the costume looks really nice and I would like to have it for my Damian Wayne toon.

[IMG]

- Can we have Jericho's costume and hair style? And also his eyes as a face style (when he's preparing to enter someone's body to control them)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Heck, I didn't even know we had his boots! That's what happens when they make a style part of Omnipotence Gear that makes it really hard to obtain. :(
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

WE NEED THIS ENTIRE HEATWAVE STYLE, INCLUDING THE NEW DUAL PISTOLS STYLE!!!

[IMG]

And make his mask (Head Style) work with the Riveted Ventilator and other Face Styles! ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Yeah, I agree, we really have to be lucky to get the collection items from the time capsules to obtain these Omnipotence gears. Otherwise be ready to spend millions or even billions in the broker :(

And nowadays we have to grind endlesslly to get catalysts to fully level an artifact to obtain an Omnipotence gear piece (Android's Legplates of Omnipotence, Wise Helm of Omnipotence, Static's Goggles of Omnipotence).
    • Like x 2