Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nuclear Head Style. OR apply the Scorching Material to a hair style of your choice. I think there's also a Scorching Head Aura that some players have used to make Ghost Rider, so that's yet another possibility.
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

This meant to say tintable.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Again I say NUCLEAR HEAD STYLE! The flaming hair on it is totally tintable!

It's from Episode 24 or 25, so it's been in the game for a bit! ;)
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That's a head style and not a hair style.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because the flaming hair is BUILT INTO THE HEAD STYLE! You asked for flaming hair. Flaming hair is IN THE GAME ALREADY! You can have it on ANY hair style by using the Scorching Material! That look matches well with the Fire Power Set. Tintable Flaming Hair is also IN THE GAME ALREADY!!! You just have to use the Nuclear Head Style!

Jimminy Christmas, when what you want is already in the game, USE IT! :rolleyes:
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we have some variants of the Runic styles and Traces in Time head styles from Hand of Fate/Origin Crisis - a variant where you can see your hairstyle? I would love to use these styles, but you can't see your hairstyle over them. It would allow for more options with these slimline head styles with regard to hair styles.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'll second this after seeing what was just done with the Runic Hand Auras.... turn them into either Accessories or Body Part Auras! :cool:
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg! Happy friday!

I was wondering how realistic the chances are of getting these slimline styles with a hand-less variant?

Please and thank you.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What you want, and what we need, then, is a complete style set based on the Grim Knight...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I mean, personally, I think he looks like he's been playing too many First Person Shooter games, but still... that would give you the Back Style you want! :D
    • Like x 4
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

11. Supergirl_Dcuo New Player

Hello Mepps would be possible to have superman and supergirl and superboy styles
    • Like x 1
  12. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I agree, why must every slimline have the hands covered?
    • Like x 2
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the hair style in the pic below?

[IMG]
  14. Forum Junky New Player

Unhinged cowl of vengeance doesn't clip with any top correctly but for the unhinged chest guard. Please remedy this. The cowl needs to be scaled up a few notches as every chest piece in the game shows through the neck portion of the cowl. Sadly disappointed. Stalwart chest would look great but the collar comes through the cowl as with the other forty pages of tops I went through.
  15. Volle Active Player

We need some New: Trenchcoat

Would be nice to have a Trenchcoat like the in-game styl of Vengeful Surgeon but with a slimsuit underneath and a chest emblem slot.

[IMG]
    Midnighter

[IMG]
    BANE

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I thought we already had one similar to that, but I could be wrong. But since DCUO is NOT done in the cartoony style of that old comic/graphic novel series, the version seen in-game would look more realistic, more like how it would look In Real Life.

Okay, I looked it up, and we DO have a version of that, BUT it's a Marketplace Style, so you have to either buy it with Real World Money in the Marketplace, OR if you're playing on a game console (PlayStation, XBox, Switch) you can buy it from the Loyalty Vendor in the Safe Houses.

It's called Fighter's Faux Hawk, it comes as one of the 3 hairstyles in the Amazon Hairstyle Pack, and like the other 2, it's a unisex style that can be used on both Male and Female characters:

[IMG]

[IMG]

In the first picture, it's the hairstyle in the middle, the female character with the light blue hair.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brandon_Harper New Player

Wildcat Mask:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks! This comes very close to what I'm looking for.

I lol'd when I looked it up in the MP, because saw that I already own this pack :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Sawitar New Player

In the game, unfortunately, there is no Savitar costume, I would very much like to see it in the game!;)
  20. Sawitar New Player

In the game, unfortunately, there is no Savitar costume, I would very much like to see it in the game!;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1