Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning style I want to see is Darkstars, ultraviolet corps, controllers, alpha lanterns.
    • Like x 2
  2. Undead Nightmare New Player

It would be cool to see a Bizarro costume!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I just found this Star Sapphire/Violet Lantern design while looking at examples for one I'm working on (Making a girl for each Lantern Corps) and I LOVE it and would love something like it in the game for my girl, Freya.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the suits the ProbeTek androids/robots are wearing in the Long Live the Legion episode?
    - Can we have Serpent Claw's tattoos?
    - Can we have Serpent Claw's chest style?
  5. HMBoyd Level 30

haven’t made a request here in a while but since we have the new nightwing and flash style in the game, would it be possible to get something similar with superman, green lantern and/or batman (batman and superman could be account bound in case there’s some legal issues with making them permanent additions but still would be nice for the people who missed out on the anniversary or bvs emblems) also could we maybe see a hardlight sling (like hal’s from the opening cutscene) as a shoulder style?
    • Like x 5
  6. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Hey Megzilla,

Can we please get Spectre's back?! It's already in the game, though it may need a texture update. We need it because there is no modern tattered cloak in the game that is not thin, has patterns on it, horns coming through it, too tattered to the point it doesn't retain a good shape, or too short. Just a simple, long, wide, plain tattered cape.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Shadowking60 New Player

How about a azrael style the Jean Paul valley version.
    • Like x 3
  8. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Make scorching aura bigger i can barley see it
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Yara Flor style :D
    • Like x 4
  10. D. Captain New Player

Please!!!!! If you're going to release another set of emblems for the golden boys of DC can they be bigger? Or maybe release the suit styles like you did for Flash and Nightwing!
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As has been discussed at length on these forums for several years, the problem is the size of the EMBLEM MESH that's built into the styles, which the Emblem scales itself to. 99.9% of the game's chest styles that have an Emblem Mesh have one that results in an Emblem that's smaller than you will want. The only Chest Styles that I know of that have what we can call an Xtra Large Emblem Mesh are Paramilitary, Stalwart Defender (AKA New 52 Superman,) and Firesoul. Here's some examples of all 3 with Emblems applied that make good use of the XL Mesh:

Paramilitary:
    [IMG]

Stalwart Defender:
    [IMG]

Firesoul:
    [IMG]

To be fair, I haven't played around too much with the newest Chest Styles from, let's say, the last year's worth of content, so there may be 1 or 2 that slipped through that I didn't know about. But regardless, it's going to take time for us to get more Chest Styles with XL Emblem Meshes, as they only do it on styles where the Devs feel it's appropriate for that style. The selection of such styles is very tiny right now. And for anything larger than what those 3 Chest Styles give us, they have to build the emblem into the chest, as seen with the Future Crusader and Beyond High-Tech Style Sets, for example.
    • Like x 2
  12. Alshainnn New Player

Powerset neon chromas more movement styles
    • Like x 3
  13. creatine1 Committed Player

musical instruments. Guitar case violin. Aztec Catman, Peacemaker, Katana the character style. kiteman style and character .
    • Like x 2
  14. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Ok here's an idea that I think everyone would love: An Accessory that looks like and sits on the right hand as a power ring, but customizable by color. This would let players decorate their toon as any lantern they want and have the ring to look the part, but without having to create new power sets for lanterns.
    • Like x 2
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

• Like x 5
  16. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

More martial arts styles, karate Gi-s sleeved and sleevless, more ninja styles mk style and traditional. Head bands, bananas that wrap around the forehead that have long tails. I'm sure these have been requested many times before, just hoping these become implemented soon the death vest is ok but it's hard to get and way over priced in the broker
    • Like x 2
  17. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Can we have the Diamond material put on the second chance vendor? Its impossible to get anymore and I would think that should be an option.
    • Like x 1
  18. Abs New Player

Hi, can include this for emblem. Its a sandal.

[IMG]
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't think they can add any religious imagery.
    • Like x 1
  20. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

A long eared batman cowl, this is an image I modified adding the primal batman head and fixing it stitches, I even like the face expression he has.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4