Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Super Lantern Active Player

Savage Time Batman cowl [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. sebfm Well-Known Player

Dear Team, my wishlist would be :

- Flashpoint Batman
    - Red Son Batman
    - a full set for Dark Defender
    - a full set for GCPD Batman
    - a full set for Primal Batman
    - Shoulders which looks like ingame Batman's cape around the neck.
    - Make the Batman anniversary Classic 89 Batman emblem available as constant buyable item
    - A revamped future crusader suit which looks closer to the legendary one.
    - A way to change dark knight helm/cowl eyes colors with or without material.
    - A batman armor comparable to Dark Knight returns one or BvS one.
    - A Damian Wayne Batman 666 Costume
    - A Batman Cowl with long ears and reinforced mask (between classic dark knight cowl/helm and future crusader one) such as what was done with new Flash suit .
    - I'd love a batman cape that would act like Batwoman cape in normal move and, when using fast move in agile movement mode, would spread as seen in comics/animated/live movies.

Did I mention I was a huge Batman fan? :p

BTW Happy new year, best wishes and happy anniversary @DCUO Team and Players. :)
    • Like x 8
  3. Dinah Moe Humm New Player

I want every costume piece that the Amazons can get that players can't. Particularly the hoplite minors set, and the hairstyles the Amazons got in updates that were never made available to players.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He can ALREADY be created with the right combination of styles, some of which I have, some I don't yet, but I'll be working on getting them. The final piece of the puzzle was his Emblem, which we now have. :cool:
  5. SorayaPylos New Player

Pink, baby blue/real, purple, black smoke trails!
  6. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Want a style more closely modeled off Hal Jordan's 90's Parallax, as well as a Side Part hairstyle variant with the gray streaks above the ears. Please and Thank You !^_^!
    • Like x 3
  7. kingmonkey Active Player

I would love to see a proper business suit, for both male and female body types. The old Business chest on my female villain looks odd, like it's tucked into her pants. In fact, just some updated normal clothing types would probably be well-received, aside from all the supersuit types clothes.
    • Like x 4
  8. Super Lantern Active Player

Brainiac 5, still can't believe you turned literally the best legion member into a computer screen, he deserves an in game model considering who his ancestor is or at least a costume style. who cares about cosmic boy.
    • Like x 1
  9. tibro New Player

I would love to see role specific styles of gear so tank looks more tanky, healer more healer ect ect
    • Like x 2
  10. Fayettevillain New Player

more logos. there should be 100s imo. also more normal clothes, every superhero/villain doesnt have to look like one. i would like to see more casual clothing as options.
    • Like x 3
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 8
  12. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

All i want is a an animated DRUID belt so its not sticking to your leg its 2021 guys and gals :(
    • Like x 2
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Meg, sorry if someone has already asked and sorry I haven’t annoyed you in so long. But now that we have a 10 emblem. Any chance of getting a Melanie Walker style? Slimline but 50/50 color slots, straight down the middle vertically?
    • Like x 1
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Brother Blood's head style
    - Brother Blood's cape
    - Isis' (Black Adam's deceased wife) entire costume
    - Saint Walker's head as a head style
    - Brother Warth's head as a head style
    - In the game there is a loading screen featuring Alan Scott, Queen Hippolyta as Wonder Woman and Jay Garrick. I'd like the skirt this Wonder Woman is wearing as a leg style
    • Like x 2
  15. Elceetu New Player

Hey team, how about Jay Garrick’s full shirt w/correct flash emblem. ( same with JLA green lantern
    emblem) Talia full black body suit.
    • Like x 3
  16. Brandon-richard Active Player

Aviator Helmet with hair with and updated Aviator Jacket like the lucky leather bomber for St. Patrick Day event.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That helmet, but also a bat-version alternative to go with hit? Because a bat-alternative would get a lot of us a little bit closer to the Earth-30 Batman.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Completely agree. We need rifles and 90s guns as back styles. We need more chests with weapons attached and if there’s a cohesive way to do it, shoulder weapon styles.
    those 3 slots are the priorities for me. After that we can move on to more gloves and shoes with weapons.
    • Like x 2
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg,

Could we get the new Valentines boots (fixed to work with common leg styles) but without the Heart symbols on the side--just plain? Pretty please? Without the heart and fixed to work with leg styles, it's a really nice classic golden age style boot a lot of people would probably enjoy.
    • Like x 3