Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A hairy body skin style. Not the entire body, but only on the chest. Also on the rest of the body but less prominent.
    - A five 'o clock shadow facial hair (not linked to the hair)
    - Briefs with emblem slot on the backside
    - A doctor's coat / white coat with a stethoscope around the neck
    - A hobo / vagrant / vagabond costume style set, if we follow DCUO's storyline, we see that countless people were infected by the exobytes, so it's plausible that homeless people were hit as well
    - A tank top with an emblem slot on the front
    - A hockey costume set with emblem slot of the front of the shirt / top. Also a goalie mask
    - A basketball costume set with emblem slot of the front of the shirt / top
    - A baseball costume set with emblem slot of the front of the shirt / top
    - A Native American war bonnet
    - More make up options (eye shadow, blush, lipstick etc.etc.). Also a possibility to apply clown make up. I think make up should be a separate category in Character Creation alongside Head, Face, Shouders etc etc. Also add the color channels.
    - A Rastafarian headwrap / tam
    • Like x 1
  2. Power Surge Level 30

Power type movement trails would be nice.
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi (again) Meg! :)

I have a few other style requests I'm hoping you'll consider.

1) Captain Marvel (Shazam)'s classic style short cape with collar and choker/clasps. Ideally the cape material would be on its own channel, trim on its own channel and choker/clasps on their own.

2) Could we also get the Captain Marvel (Shazam) classic sash belt? It's not shown clearly here (apologies) but it is present on the right reference image.

[IMG]

3) Dove's short birdstyled cape. It goes over the shoulders to some degree but I believe I've seen that done already with similar styles so it shouldn't be a problem. The first image also shows it as gradually becoming translucent towards the end/tips which might make a nice enhanced variant?

4) Dove's long ponytail shown in the first image. This would be super pretty. :D

[IMG]

Thanks for considering these as always! :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A Batman cowl with the pointy ears, like Arkham Knight Batman for example
    - An option to make some head styles transparent or partially transparant. For example the Spindrift helmet, it would look cool if the character's face was visible through the glass part on the front. Or there is also the Frozen Fury head style, it would be nice if the characters head was visible through the glass. I don't know how this can be achieved, maybe with the use of a material?

- This doesn't belong in this thread but I don't know where else to post it. When I saw the trinket we got for Batman Day (thank you for that by the way), I thought of some more possibilities. Why not give us a trinket that provides us with a motorcycle and another one that gives us a hoverboard? The hoverboard seems to be easy to do, since we already got the Skimming movement mode. A surfboard trinket would also be cool.
    • Like x 2
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi again Meg!

Here's more suggestions for longhair styles. :) Thank you!

Also great guidance for more urban "slimline" styles too. (Otto Schmidt has to be one of the greatest modern DC artists currently working) :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

More ninjas styles please ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the head style of the Skeleton costume as a face style? Only the front part of it (that covers the face)
    - A combat jacket that is unzipped and one that is zipped up
    - Can we have the S.T.A.R. Labs Heavy Trooper's armor as a costume style?
    - Can we have the Lexcorp Heavy Trooper's armor as a costume style?
    - The tattoos on Hecate's arms and shoulders
    • Like x 2
  8. NinjaX New Player

Edit: I just noticed I posted on the wrong thread. I posted the same suggestion to the accessories thread.

it's nothing much but an expression style would be nice. It could be a skin style or accessories. We had some "angry, cheerful" skin but I feel like they are outdated. If it's a skin style, it would be nice to have our character look confused (one eyebrow up) or grin their teeth in an angry way more or less like Primal Batman. You see the idea.

If it's an accessories, the expression can be placed over the face of the character. That way, you can use any animal, human or robot skin and have an expression on your face. The expression can be permanent (inanimate) or have it change to a different mood every 15 seconds.

Would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  9. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I have couple more requests one from my leaguemate of mine.

So first off my leaguemate they like the a Tattered loincloth style look similar to what the Warmetal legs have any possibility we can decouple the trouser aspect with the loincloth aspect and make the loincloth a seperate style or does to have a new style altogether.

On the talk of aspect loincloths any chance we can get the trigonic demons/imps npc's loincloth and shackle combo or make them seperate styles for our characters i know its a long shot.

My next request is a Fur pelt for back like hades cloak but for the other side of the body i dunno how viable it will probably be abit messy but worth a ask.

Thats about all for the moment look forward to seeing your replies about these styles possibility or viabilty in future.
    • Like x 2
  10. Agent Adversity New Player

an alien style head/body[IMG]
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

For the next phase of extra rewards I hope we get Nubia's chest and bracers as styles.
    Since apparently we can't get a proper WW Rebirth style, at least Nubia's comes close and its amazing. Also we already have the hair.
    [IMG]

For Wonderveerse next phase of extra rewards a proper tiara would be nice too. It can be Nubias, Red son WW or Rebirth.

[IMG]

The amazon NPCs have all amazing styles that we will never have and that's frustrating.
    [IMG]

I still want Artemis ponytail, even she's not featured in Wonderverse, can we get another Amazon hairstyle pack in the MP?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. N-IX Well-Known Player

D'autres style d'accessoires de visage serait sympa
  13. CéIia New Player

Hello, so here i noticed a bug with bombshell bracers. Can you sort it out please ?
    See for yourself the difference with my model and your model

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have head styles that are based on Arkillo's and Kilowog's heads?
    - Can we have the jet pack that Priestess Levia is wearing in the hero safezone at Typhon's Monster Invasion? It resembles the Small Tech Wings style from Character Creation but it also emits flames or some form of energy. Also make it larger, like the wings Captain Kosnett or Lieutenant Thrasher are wearing.
    - Not a costume, but I don't know where else to post this. It would be nice if we could change the color of the speed force trail for characters with the super speed movement style. Maybe you can create a mod for it? The Face and Shoulders don't have a socket for mods, so maybe one of those can be used?
    - A flying rug would be cool.
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

How about animating some of the old styles? Or make enhanced versions that are animated?
    I mean, its already a feature on certain things. Wings flap when u fly so why cant my braniac back mounted cannons “scan the area” or same for my avatar bombardier back?
    Tails (we need many many more), they need to move too and whip around etc.
    No one but me cares im sure but i use metallo’s maw shoulders. They have a cool animation like they are venting exhaust (its green). Im quantum and my color theme on my “robot” toon is blue to match. These shoulder vents fit my characters design as its “mechanized” but the color does not. How about letting us change the color on the vented gas at least to match our color pallate’s?
    • Like x 1
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

This also happens with the Noble Warrior chest. I confirmed before replying.

I've been requesting variants of the Noble Warrior and Themysciran Battle suit chest without the built in bracers, for years now, so that we can wear them without having the built in bracers awkward colour channels locked in.

Because of how the character art/styles work (hiding and unhiding parts), this would seem to confirm they finally made those variants, rather than show us a "bug". ;). Maybe the bracer-less-chest is being released as an extra bonus reward in another phase of the rewards? Hopefully the more modern style bracer will also be available as a handstyle like the Bombshell bracers, too.

Incidentally, if this is the approach going forward -- to offer the variants of styles we've asked for, as extra rewards on the vendors, I fully approve. This is fantastically exciting. I guess we'll see.
    • Like x 2
  17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this batman cowl and emblem
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Brandon-richard Active Player

Nubia's open toe shoes please. Or princess Dianna shoes.
    • Like x 1
  19. N-IX Well-Known Player

other mortals kombat style face masks are must-haves
  20. N-IX Well-Known Player

hipster haircut