Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lara Committed Player

More hair Styles but with different colors not only one, like the ombre hair style:oops:
    • Like x 3
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I want them to bring that back too. I still wear the ombre short curly hair styles on 4 of my toons.
    • Like x 3
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I want to ask for a cape over a sword back style. Like the Themysciran Battle suit back with a furred cape like hercules wore in pre new 52.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lara Committed Player

@Wonder Wiccan me ye the ombre styles are awesome
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

THIS:

Can we Get the Lasso of Truth as an Accessory so it can be combined with other Waist Styles? 2 of my chars are using Magic's Champion belt, and my Drusilla is using Enhanced Dystopian & also has Wonder Girl's Belt.
    Please?
    • Like x 2
  6. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Indigo Tribe staff.
    It's already in-game and everything. Please. Just add it to staff styles. Please. I'm begging you. I've been waiting sooo long...

Reach Scarab armor.
    Either a replica of Jaime Reyes' own Blue Beetle armor or something inspired by it. Please. It would be incredible.

Ultraviolet Lantern Corps logos, auras, and materials.
    By shield of day, and shield of night,
    We feed and grow, beyond all sight.
    Your darkest self shall be our knight.
    Wield the sword of unseen light!
    • Like x 3
  7. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I wasn't able to add pictures in the moment for my last post and now I can't edit them in.

Indigo Tribe staff (it's already in-game, see? Easy-mode add!):
    [IMG]

Reach Scarab armor:
    [IMG]

Ultraviolet Lantern logo (and the skin markings would be cool too):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. FsSquire New Player

Maybe a year 1 batman outfit like Bob Kane Batman Outfit Like this[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A ball and chain on the left or right foot
    - A hoodie with an open chest, with the emblem visible
    - A bandana head style (wrapped around the head, with the knot on the front)
    - Braided beards, one with the braid in the middle and one with four or five braids
    - A crocodile head style
    - A bear head style
    - A goat head style
    - The Cyborg costume from the DCUO cinematic intro (with the hand blaster of course, that is the 'pièce de résistance')
    - The Lex Luthor costume from the DCUO cinematic intro
    - Speaking of Lex Luthor, can we get his wounded face as a style from the DCUO cinematic intro?
    - A Superman Red Son emblem style
    - A vampire body type for Character Creation or at least for the Halloween event
    - A fu manchu mustache for Character Creation
    - A soul patch / soul patch with mustache
    • Like x 2
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Could you guys make the beard a separate style, so we can decide whether to apply it or not regardless of the hairstyle? Look, I made this edits by using the Short Hair (left), the Long Curly Hair (right) and the new Gotham Knight (middle) hairstyles. They look pretty good to me. I mean, I don't know if this is technically doable, but you know...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  11. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

In 2018 we got Headless Jacket style, it's cool style etc. But it's possible to add just Invisible Head as head style?
    • Like x 2
  12. Brofessor X New Player

I have been asking for the iconic set for Captain Marvel for 9yrs. Is it possible for someone to look into this. You already have the rendering from Captain in one of the police stations.
  13. Brofessor X New Player

With the right sized body. We need bigger taller options
    • Like x 1
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A hand style with chains wrapped around the hands (like the Slasher from the Temple of Crime mission)
    - A rat head and tail (see the Intergang Stabbers)
    - Briefs that look like they were made from animal skin (tiger or leopard), with a furry texture of course
    - A turtle head
    - A Karate gi
    - Overalls (hey paisano!)
    - A bathrobe
    - Please update the animal skins in Character Creation so that they look more bestial. If these skins would look more like the Primal Wolf Form from the Nature powerset, I would be a very happy camper.
    - A Knightmare Batman costume from Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (maybe make this available at the Anti-Monitor event?)
    - Please bring back the normal Beach Shades, now we only have the Beach Shades with Zinc
    - A pair of sunglasses like the ones Morpheus wears in The Matrix movie
    - A pair of sunglasses that resemble the Dita Mach One sunglasses
    - A broken handcuffs hand style, one cuff on each hand with broken chain hanging off it
    • Like x 1
  15. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Can you guys bring back scorching aura, or give something like this but more of a ruby color.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'm sure people would like it if you guys added a basic "Ivo's android" style skin to character create. I was thinking a whole body/skin from head to toe inspired by the skintone areas (the ridges and seems etc) of Amazo's body.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Nina Nuke New Player

I would like to see what style there is inside "Gear box's"
  18. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla...I know we all want this one in the game <3 (We are possibly gonna see the story as well one day, but look at Diana. And her hairstyle!) Can Definitely see those styles for Christmas Event!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. GodGuverTJM New Player

Skins:
    1. bunny skin or outfit (why i'm asking is because you guys don't do a Easter events)
    • Like x 1
  20. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Unkempt hair styles. Frazzled, bad haircut, stringy, that kind of thing that looks like you've actually been fighting a battle, not spending the day at the salon. Hair styles with bangs or just long hair that falls raggedly over the face would be nice. Bad dye jobs with patchy coloring or bleach spots. Everything in the game is so neat and orderly when it comes to hair. There are numerous costume styles that are torn, decayed, or otherwise ragged looking so why not have hair to match that raggedy look?
    • Like x 1