Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Gun holster's similar to Selene's in Underworld. Random cosplayer google image for reference.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Talia al Ghul's almost painted on patent leather or skin tight latex body suit from Gotham Gang War.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I like these all, especially that last one:
    . It's a great way to further diversify our characters, especially chars that in our headcanon have more than 1 Power type.

To this list i'll add this: more Chest Styles that place Emblems on the back, and Back Styles that are Disc-shaped & places an Emblem. I know the Lanterns have some, but more is needed.
    Also still wanting Chakram & Discus Weapon Styles for One-Handed, Dual Wield, & Martial Arts.

Please and Thank You!
    • Like x 2
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get some more personalities? Like sassy (Catwoman's animation could be great for that, at least on female toons), shy, scared/nervous, vain, insane/deranged, condescending, etc. I'd also love expressions if possible. Unless you use certain skins, all toons kinda have rbf. And that means you can't have a young or old looking toon also be expressive or an animal toon also be expressive. And speaking of which, those skins could all use some updating.
    • Like x 3
  5. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Is there a way we can get aura stacking added? Stack 2 maybe 3 auras in our style? For example radiant as aura layer 1 with corrupted aura as layer 2 to make it look like the light is trying to break through the corruption, Would improve the customization greatly.
    • Like x 4
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Perhaps you could sell an “animation token” for like $1-$2 each in the marketplace where we use the token then select the style piece we wish to animate (animations would be pre designed an unchangeable Of course).
    Another “style idea” follows suit to my above suggestion from another i posted.
    Not only would be awesome if our Back pieces were slightly animated BUT an accessory Idea would be laser scanners.
    They would be shoulder styles that project a laser scanner type animation style an go perfect with alot of the older style sets some of us Still love and use
    • Like x 2
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Come to think of it, more skins could be fun, like maybe more animals (maybe some bird people, coyote, bat so we can make Man-Bat type characters)
    • Like x 1
  8. Pruttkudde New Player

First of all, the DC Team should really get in contact with Bandai Namco, (if they haven't done that already), and plant a seed into their heads about doing a Tekken X DC Comics fighting game. While you're at it, tell them that their cosmetics sucks and that the DC team are happily willing to change everything that "customazaion" stands for in Tekken 7.
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Could you guys make a reskin of the T-Shirt style, so it'll look more up to date, shall we say...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Chelsea boots, like what Wonder Girl wears, please.

Thanks.
    • Like x 3
  11. EvilDeeds Active Player

Can we increase the height of the large body-type, always felt they were bit to short.
    • Like x 2
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thought about a style that would benefit more than just 1 purpose and is not directly tied to DC so i thought, a samurai sword waist style would be a nice thing to have.

Something like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Please change the Battle Harness chest style so that emblems are visible on the round part in the middle
    - Please fix the Bone Daddy mask style so that it can be used with the Formal hat style. I don't know the English term for it (clipping?), but the mask sticks throught the hat.
    - Not really a costume, but I would love to see the Large body style enlarged to at least a head taller. Or maybe add another Body style that is larger than the Large body style. We can make our Darkseids/Kilowogs/Arkillos etc etc look more imposing.
    - Again not a costume, but a Cyclops (Greek mythology) skin would be nice. Or at least the head style for it. Maybe as a Marketplace item?
    - I would like to see The Batman-Inspired Mask as a Marketplace item, with the nose covered for male characters ofcourse
    - I would like to see the Two-Face-Inspired Mask as a Marketplace item
    - A track suit (like the ones the Falcone mobs are wearing). Maybe add this to Character Creation?
    - A gorilla body type for Character Creation
    - A reptilian tail
    - Please make it possible to use facial hair on its own. Now they are linked to the hair styles.
    - Please make it possible to place emblems on other parts of the characters bodies than the chest
    - A Bizarro emblem
    - Please bring back the Superman logo from the Death of Superman episode
    - A new personality/stance for Character Creation: Martials Arts
    - Taped hands (like Killer Croc)
    - A hockey mask (you know why :) )
    - A striped sweater with horizontal stripes (again, you know why :) )
    - A turban head style
    - A Furred Briefs leg style
    - A skin with pointy ears (like elves for example)
    - A skin or head style with bolts (like Frankenstein)
    - A Nemean Lion head, back and shoulder style (the Nemean lion was killed by Hercules as part of his twelve labors)
    - A parrot shoulder style (arrrr matey)
    - A Bedouin head wrap/headscarve
    - A Brainiac tentacles back style (animated if possible) (like the one seen in the video game Injustice 2)
    - Costume styles inspired by the Batman Ninja characters
    - Please add an Elvis costume to the Marketplace (Impersonator?)
    - A GCPD Batman costume style
    - A boxing/wrestling championship belt waist style
    - A hairstyle like the Dreadlock hairstyle but with thinner dreads
    - A war paint face style (like soldiers put on their face)
    • Like x 2
  14. Legoman Active Player

This is sort of a costume style, but what about invisible skins. You would still be able to see the overhead text, like Gentleman Ghost:
  15. Legoman Active Player

I don't know if the image appeared in the previous message, so here:
  16. Legoman Active Player

17. Legoman Active Player

18. Legoman Active Player

Can the Devs put all of the Lightstream Movement Styles in the Marketplace? I don't want to have to save up or buy 9000 Daybreak Cash for white and purple Lightstream Movement Styles.
  19. Eve YouTuber

I seriously hope we can get Fury (Donna Troy, Earth 2) style in DCUO and even the character one day...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Eve YouTuber

There's also that version of Fury too that is cool
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5