Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Sourewall9428 New Player

The Pax Dei material they head on and the aura PLEASE!!!!!!
  2. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

I've had the turf one hand a long time. Hoping for regular crow bar
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i fthere any posibility to have this chest style as t shirt in batman day and this emblem

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. FsSquire New Player

i think some fun styles to see would be classic versions of Batman and Superman with Their old Logos and maybe even Classic versions of Green Lantern(Alan Scott) and classic Wonder Woman and maybe like Green Arrow Speedy And Robin
  5. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I was wondering why that never came about, thank you very much for the explanation.

How about an update to the basic styles u can buy in the war room like the flames, ice, etc. styles? Those 2 and similar that accompany powersets could use some flair. Or maybe glove, boot and cape styles to go with them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Megzilla Developer

Athena's look is all baked in to her NPC so we'd have to basically set aside doing a new sculpt. I think if we were to ever refresh or remake her then that'd make it more likely; maybe we can see if we can do a couple items from her? I am always a big fan of Athena gear as she's prob my favorite NPC design :)p). I was very when her helmet was suggested. So maybe next time we get an Amazon themed episode? A lot of folks also like Nubia's gear; we have lots of options. I'd LOVE to refresh Queen Hippolyta.. and maybe steal her gear. I'll throw that in the idea pool whenever we visit Themiscyra again.
    You thinkin it would be a foot style? I could always find out.
    I think we have our Batman Day stuff sorted out for this year but I can always put it on the list. Thx!
    • Like x 2
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

ICON
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We need that belt, too! It's close enough to the Rebirth Utility Belt to work for it as long as the color slots are done in the correct way! :cool:
  9. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Do you think we could ever get a 4th material slot would really help the customization and coloring
  10. Megzilla Developer

No, I'm sorry. It would risk performance.
    • Like x 1
  11. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Oh I see it would wouldn’t it well thanks
  12. Neojade13 New Player

I've always been a big fan of black, white/silver, green (like a jade or soft green) and a purple as accent. That color scheme just really seems awesome to me if you can work it in maybe with some stuff. :)
  13. Neojade13 New Player

Seems I can't edit my post anymore. How about this:

A minimalist look, like jeans, shoes and t-shirt combo but something that would look like everyday wear? I know from videos there's options for jeans and shoes and a shirt but I'm thinking if you could maybe make a set on it. Maybe a summer and winter set (winter set including a zipper hoodie.)

It'd have to be pretty minimal and allow for all your powers and powersets...which I know we can piece together through the current options. Was just hoping to see a more studio-type approach to it.

Like you're taking the train/subway to visit your family when all of a sudden a goody two-shoes wants to pick a fight with you lol. That kind of outfit.
  14. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Yes a foot style we kinda lacking that in costume/style department. I suppose you got oracle boots but id say their more shin guards then the anklet.
    • Like x 1
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

YEEESss. please. lol I volunteer! Persephone and Tala's textures both. I'd love to reskin all of their faces but Tala and Hippo's specifically -- I was crushed the first time I saw Hippolyta's face ingame years ago... I could partially "refresh" them and I'll do it for free out of passion. Could use it for my portfolio too :) Just putting it out there! *innocent look*
  16. MrStoob Well-Known Player

A plain body suit, without panels or differing textures/glosses.

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I have a few ideas. Since all this work was done with Wonderwoman and her council, why not include pieces for her new 52 look? And I would love to steal pieces from the Gods and Goddesses from Olympus. Also with the release of the StarGirl tv show, can we get legit style pieces after her, her allies, and her villians?
    • Like x 2
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

For winter holiday would like see socks and a nightgown, or even a bathrobe. Heroes and villains needs something to relax in and stay warm in. Want something for I can sit by the fire place while reading a book, or watch t.v.. Saving the world gets exhausting sometimes.
    • Like x 2
  19. MrStoob Well-Known Player

What you think this is? Skyrim? :D
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player