Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Nabu's actual in-game helmet style.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Dr.Fate-style hanging chest amulet - as an emblem style.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Last one - of a theme - bear with me: a golden Anhk Orbital drop. As if Dr. Fate was dropping a can o whupass.
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Looking through all the styles in game, via the wiki, the thing I can't seem to find

Classic Guardian
    [IMG]

Shield
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs I opened 235 tc just to get your neon you can at least give me my alien head style
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You know, Devs, the Dark Specter Batsuit is cool and all, but it's really just a pale imitation of the REAL Hellbat Suit. Don't you think it's time you made this awesome armor Batman used to take on Darkseid?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You already have 2 other DC Comics video games that this suit has appeared in that I know of...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Time to Make It So! ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The costume is mostly possible already, we're really just missing his helmet and shield.

The really odd thing is that there's a Waist Style called Patriot that may be based on his belt, but hat Style Set only has a belt, gloves, and boots, and those look nothing like the ones he wears on that costume.

As for the shield, we do have the Shield Emblem you could place on the round shield that displays emblems, so you could at least tip a hat to his real shield.
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You also promised, in this very thread, that you were never going to ask for it again. :p
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I promise I would never post it again but I didn’t say anything about not asking for it hehe
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I foresee a career in politics or advertising in your future. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not posting the picture with it doesn't change the fact you're still asking for it. Reported.
    • Like x 2
  12. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Posting a picture doesn't change the fact that we have no power on the styles they put in game.
    Tell me how many people ask to have an Oracle's gear?
  13. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Literally nobody asked for that garbage style
    • Like x 1
  14. Bowieite Active Player

A decent Constantine trench would be cool, gender neutral, unlike the detective style from the collection. Better sunglasses for sure. Multi coloured hair styles. A cigarette akin to the blowing bubbles from the Shazam! time capsule. And, uh, EVERYTHING FROM CAPTAIN CARROT AND HIS AMAZING ZOO CREW!! Skins, costumes, etc... And a lightning bolt face tattoo, just because.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'll take an Oracle style which is, y'know, actually from DC Comics over a Jiren head from Dragon Ball Super any day.

Honestly I don't get the hate on the Oracle style. So many people complaining that it's "too bulky" or there's "too much armor." Literally take off the back, shoulders and head and you have a slimline, which people are always asking for by the way.
    • Like x 2
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I did. I’ve asked for more A.I. styles for years. I love this style and I don’t get why people are hating on it only because they haven’t seen it on this forum.
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You are completely right. The chest and legs are a buff slimline. Take of the head that looks like a cybernetic implant, as well as the back and the shoulders. Then pick a different belt and boots.
    Also, this style looks good with every material I’ve applied. Which is better that some of the others that people were happy about.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Totally agree! I'm currently rocking the chest, legs, waist, hands and feet, and then combined that with the Batwoman face piece and the Crown of Hades head piece. I've applied the Purple Royal Chroma to the chest, legs, face and head (can't remember which number, but it makes the main sections of the chest and legs purple, gold on the second most prominent parts and white in the least prominent parts, and makes the head and face mostly purple) and applied the World Forge Chroma 1 to the feet, waist and hands and it looks really amazing in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  19. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Don't misunderstand what I say, I like this style minus the head and the back. My point is we have no power in the choices they made despite this thread and I agree that some ask for A.I. or cyber suit, there probably some pics around here but not this one precisely, I respect their choices even if I don't like all of them. But sometimes, it will be cool if we (as a Community) have a real strenght in their decisions and I thought this thread was created for that. So sorry if what I say hurt some feelings of yours but not sorry to say what I think and By the way I would like to see more original creations for gear than everytime a style based on iconics, they're talented, let's their creativity live out of the auras, accessories and materials.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

My comment in particular wasn't aimed just at you, my apologies if it looked that way. A lot of people have been vocal about not liking the suit since it was revealed. As for it being asked for, the character it's based on is actually still very new to the comics, so it's very likely that only a very small percentage of the people who use the forums even knew the character existed before we saw the suit.
    • Like x 1