Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Brit Loyal Player

We've been asking for alternative flight poses for years, but this thread is specifically for new styles. And since they haven't elected to pursue other flight poses to correct the crooked wings, I thought this might be a viable alternative.
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get the boots and gloves of the newer Nightwing model and his and Damian's hair?
    • Like x 1
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I would like to se a styles inspire in azreal or Arsenal
    • Like x 1
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

How about some flannel shirts!?
    • Like x 1
  5. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I just wanted to thank the style designers and modelers for making the Hawk's Edge style add some extra mass to the Monarch (now known as "Athletic") body types legs, so we don't have stick-figure legs so much. Like how the Ninth-Tride Tyrant style does. I normally don't buy Stabilizers, but I'll buy some for this capsule to show my support.

I'll also re-request jeans that don't shrink our legs like the current ones do. And I'll ask again for blank tights, like Urban Slick, but without the seams or leather/pleather texture.
    • Like x 2
  6. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Just to report that Human 01 skin and Human 03 skin clips on the chin when use them with the Daring Vigilante head.
    Is ok to post this here?
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

better post it again in the Bug section. ;)
  8. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

For the anniversary event i would like to see one of these two gears:

Allyce
    [IMG]

Defcon
    [IMG]

And of course i would like to have the option to add emblems on them!
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What are the BIohazard, frozen, and spindrift styles missing? Being able to see a face/head in the dome. I understand not with the Spindrift, but frozen and biohazard can there at least be an enhanced version released just in the marketplace where we can see the man— well, entity behind the dome?[IMG][IMG]
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Unfortunately, as the Devs have mentioned numerous times, much to my own personal disappointment, there are limitations programmed into the game's engine in regards to how Head Styles work on Player Characters that make that a virtual impossibility. The only thing we can do for a character like the one shown is to use either an Open Face Helmet style that still shows the face, or we can use a Chest and/or Back and/or Shoulders that gives that tall collar, and use no Head Style. The Costume Contest Thread gives some great ideas for how to pull off Mr. Freeze, Cosmic Ghost Rider, and other characters where the transparent dome/visor would've been good to have. :cool:
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The open face helmet. Does that mean it would basically be like the visor is up? Because that would be better in my opinion.
    The others, making a tall shoulder or back that would create that effect of a dome of some type that is open? If that’s what you mean then that’d be cool too.
    Ultimately though, even though those options are fine with me, I agree. It’s disappointing.
    Since it’s a virtual impossibility I assume you’re also saying not to spam this the way I do LoS emblems, Zeta/Robotman/Engine Joe heads, applying materials to skin, and Jeroen Thornedike’s tunic...along with other things? Lol

I do understand though.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been looking at Head Styles to see what might work for the character you showed. With the right color-scheme and/or Material applied, one that might work is the Protege of the Inversions Head Style:

[IMG]

There probably are other options that can work as well, I only had a brief time to look right now.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. When I get back on in a few days I can experiment. I have like 23 pages of heads and like 15 pages of faces. So plenty of combinations to try. Lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Jimp88 New Player

This has probably been said many times (but Im not reading 249 pages!) But can we please have the Sinestro and Green Lantern Corps uniforms already!
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Scion of Ion, Disciple of Parallax. Both are uniforms. With green and yellow emblems (regular and enhanced) any slimline/style that shows emblems can be a uniform.
    • Like x 2
  16. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning
    1. Darkstar suit
    2. More lantern style suits like RL guy gardner.
    3. Different lantern guardian style outfits
    4. lantern armor like kilowog and arkillo.
    5. New God styles.
    6. Olympian styles like Hercules nemean lion backstyle
    7. Kryptonian outfits
    8. Omac concept art 1suits
    9. Amazo style with Accessories like (hand) power ring, (waist)WWlasso, tin table
    10. Blue Beetle/Reach armor styles.
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If you’re looking for specific people.
    Hal Jordan, Jessica Cruz and Vath Sarn would probably tertiary slimline.
    John Stewart reverse slimline.
    Sodam Yat and Green Man, Chevron would probably be best.
    Hannu just go nude except for a fire soul buckle and you’re set
    Jack T. Chance, there is at least one trench coat that is close.
    Ash...Main Man maybe? Not sure exactly.
    Almost every other Green Lantern would just be Slimline or Scion of Ion. I mean Medphyll, Rot Lop Fan, Kilowog, Abin Sur, Tomar-Tu, Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz. Why do so many GL’s wear variations on the same design? Do they not understand they can customize their own outfit? Do they not care about first impressions when making first contact? I understand why Rot Lop Fan has a simple outfit, but everyone else? You don’t have to wear the same uniform as everyone else.

The specific green lantern style I’d like to see is Gretti from when Green Lanterns met Agent Orange. I’ll look up and post picture in a different comment.

Jack, if there are others that have styles or that I’m wrong about in this one feel free to elaborate.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

1, 5, 9, and 10 all are a hard thumbs up. I would prefer Ted Kord’s outfit more, but Jaime’s armor is probably more popular so that’s a yes too.

2, 3, and 4. I also completely agree. Don’t misinterpret my last few posts as disagreement, they were along the line of trying to help.
    So Megzilla, you or someone on your team definitely needs to look into the members of each corps and see if any are do-it-able or at least worthy of being try-it-able. Obscure or not, alternate-universe/timeline or not. If it looks cool enough to try then please.
    Also, Guardian robes would be awesome. Translating them to a full sized person and making something that long might be difficult (I don’t know for sure) but if it is do-it-able or worthy of being try-it-able then please.
    And don’t worry if the emblems have to be attached due to licensing. After all, my insistence on making emblems attachable more is based on my attempts to make GL outfits.
    When it comes to new Lantern styles, I have no problem being selfish and betraying my insistence on attachable emblems. Lol
  19. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Guy gardner red lantern the 1 he wore when hal was fear, Kyle was hope, John Stewart was compassion. arkillo armor in game, Kyle raynor with all rings outfit would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  20. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

In hopes the Devs will add Nuclear Man's custom to the Marketplace and add him as a playable character in the PVP/PVE Legends here are some examples of why they should ;)
    1. Though the Superman 4 movie was bad he was awesome and a beast, I mean in Superman 2 it took Zod, Ursa and Non who is stronger then all 3 to beat Superman where Nuclear Man did it alone and twice.
    2. There is a comic based on that movie where they get read of that lame weakness.
    3. There is a lot of fan art and Facebook etc dedicated to him and the actor who played him.
    4. There is various styles of t shirts of his emblem.
    5. Fans that makes those figured of different characters made a few Nuclear Man toys.
    6. Lost year he appeared seemingly not as a clone of Superman (well not from the adult if is) but is most likely created by Jor-El in the main continuity of the DC universe.
    7. He was also created for MUGEN and is awesome :D see below

[IMG]
    • Like x 3