Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Good point.
    Is there the possibility to have hairstyles visible under hoods or tech doesn't support this one too?
    • Like x 2
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

#TBT May 16
    • Like x 2
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Great ideas never become obsolete.
    I deeply demand you to focus less on armoured stuff and ONLY-Comics based styles. Please pay more attention to such normal wearing and more open to the usual dressing, although many characters and ladies use these type of stuff more often in comics.
    • Like x 3
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Some of these boots are awesome warm-wearing for the incoming winter. ♡
    • Like x 3
  5. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

The net like cloak or cape.
    • Like x 3
  6. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but can we have a rework of the "Nth-Metal Battlesuit" like you did with the "House of El Warsuit, the Dark Specter Batsuit and the SpeedForce Spectrum" ? After all, what better gift for the player than a new "Nth-Metal Battlesuit 2019(20) to fight in the Dark Multiverse !
    • Like x 2
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

Barbatos's wings.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

So the new styles for Metal part 2 look alright (not huge on the hawk visor personally, and wish we could've seen the Hawk chest piece on a female toon) but I am super bummed we're not getting any Mr. Terrific stuff to round out the T-Sphere accessory, Terrific emblem and base pets. :(

Any chance his mask at least could be put in the Metal 2 vendor? Seriously, I'd love it. Give me that T shaped mask and I can make due. A full style set would be wonderful but all I really need is that mask. Come on devs, you guys have put in soooo many styles I've asked for! Don't let me down! :D

On a positive note, I absolutely love the new Hawkgirl helmet from the newest capsule. I hate TC's but I'm all about that collection. Thanks for putting Kendra's helmet into the game and for doing such a great job designing it. It looks perfect.

And one more request. Well, more of a suggestion. I feel like the design team has done a fantastic job with styles over the last couple years, so what if the artists designed their own style set? Not inspired by any particular DC character, but something original. I mean, who here wouldn't be interested in wearing a Megzilla original style, right? ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Add Level 30

Please add a few more long robe styles, there are only 2 for the males....
  10. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla I have a suggestion from a friend to make "Ankle Style" well it can be in feet category
    for example like the one I circled in the picture (also this is the friend who requested it lol)
    [IMG]

Like have it on left ankle only, to give a real primal look
    • Like x 2
  11. MisterJC New Player

YES - YES - YES!!!!!!!!!
  12. HYDEF New Player

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but how about a set of wings where each wing can be its own color. Like one green wing and one blue wing for example
    • Like x 1
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe a continuation of the Exoskeleton style - so far we got Head and Hands wich look really good, but dont fit other styles that well.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I know we just got Donna's gear, but this was just released and it looks amazing, if we can get it in Time Capsule or something,
    it will be great! Mostly if DCUO decided to make #DCeased capsule\Episode
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. MikeYancy25 Level 30

When will there be another style unlocking?
    • Like x 3
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So we've had this Booster Gold T-shirt for a while
    [IMG]Casual Booster by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Is there any chance we could get a Blue Beetle Logo shirt as well?
    [IMG]Ted Kord by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

There have been many suitable Logos for Beetle over the years
    [IMG]th-1 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]499_classic_blue_beetle_logo_magnet by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]th-2 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]1980_s_blue_beetle_logo_by_bean525-d68c51h by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]th-3 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]th by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Part of my request is that aside from Kord Industries being named by Oracle during the Bank description in the watchtower walkthrough, Beetle really doesn't get too much attention.

However, the other reason is I want to finish my Electric company Blue Beetle
    [IMG]Electroco BB by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]ec_bluebeetle_1024 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

(an antennae accessory to go on top of the head would also be nice! :D)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been asking for that for ages myself, but until we get one, do what I did, and change the Face Style to the one seen here on my version of The Tick:

[IMG]
  18. Brit Loyal Player

Crazy request.

Since every character uses the same Superman inspired flight pose that causes diagonal rigging at the shoulders and displays all wings as being "crooked", would it be possible to make an intentionally crooked pair of wings that would normally be folded up on the character's back, but by intentionally rigging them at an angle, they give the false appearance of being straight when the character is flying.

Essentially just taking one of the existing wing styles and rotating it around 15 degrees so that it is crooked when standing but straight when flying, instead of vice versa.
    • Like x 2
  19. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

The back style "Department of Corrections" needs a tweak. I wish the turbine blades actually rotated. Specifically when in movement mode ofcourse.
    Also, Why is it that the "Retro Tech" back style and the "Gadgeteer" back stlye, both being essentially jet packs, only have rocket animation if you use Flight movement mode? Acrobats use rocket assisted glide, yet these two styles discriminate against non flyers. Tsk tsk.
    One more related tweak I'd like to see. The "Turbines" and the "Mecha" back styles both are constantly animated making no sense when standing still. The wearer is burning fuel when not in movement mode. Please please correct this as well.
    • Like x 1
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Or, how about adding a third Flight mode option, like they did with the Skimming, where your pose is square shouldered, either arms at sides or both held out forward? Thus correcting the spinal deformation all together.