Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Dude, you do NOT need to keep reposting this on every damn page! Enough's enough, already!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. megamanzero Loyal Player

How about better casual clothing options for guys and girls? Like flannel shirts or low top shoes for dudes kinda like Converse ... and skinny ripped jeans lol
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

A repeat post

Cheongsams (Traditional with the long slit / Modern short cheongsams) - In red / white / black & white / flowery patterns

Kimonos

Soccer boots / Basketball shoes / Jerseys Shield style for the hands (and not as a weapon style) to complement the 1H Weapon

Characters holding weapons with left hand ie left handed 1H wielder, left handed rifle / bow user etc

Rorschach
    [IMG]

Victorian dresses

Sumo costume
  4. lb2div New Player

[IMG]

Could we please get this style? [IMG]

https://imgur.com/tqYpGWT
    • Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

I was definitely trying to get the "sword and shield on back" request in with this set. The Chroma materials will help with "tinting" :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Megzilla Developer

We've definitely asked for some male hairstyles off our NPCs. I am hoping the next hairstyles we release are male. I've also brought up new fishnets.
    • Like x 3
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Locks in pony tail perhaps in the future? Or maybe locks with the sides shaved? Those are pretty unisex.(I avoid saying dread because we are trying to move away from referring to the style as "dreadful")
    • Like x 1
  8. Bodziony Active Player

Along with the fishnets, could we possibly get a new “New Genesis” style legs so us Golden Age style heroes with our undies on the outside can have a better quality leg style? And maybe a plain long sleeve shirt with a place to put a HUGE emblem to go with it? Thanks, Meg!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

I'm down for more modern hairstyles, and styles based on different hair textures.
    If we get to making/refreshing slimlines I will remember some folks still want to show off their undies lol. I hear you on bigger emblem space
    • Like x 2
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Had an oportunity to give us new fishnets, Zatanna's new model ones. JLD extra rewards are coming soon, I really need those high heel boots.
    Also I know you guys probably avoid bangs for hairstyles because of the clipping with face / head styles can be tricky, but I really think we need a long straight bang hairstyles, there's nothing like that in the whole game.
  11. Bodziony Active Player

Lol, thanks!
  12. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi Megzilla! It would be really awesome if we could get a Red Ultimate Aura! I was really hyped when I saw the Pink one and hoped that we would finally have the Red one but hey, maybe soon who knows !?!? :p Thanks!
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

I thought her boots were already available as one of the collections/briefings/investigations from the episode?
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

megzilla, we need beard face styles!! if you are going to add new hair styles for men, right now the only way to look male is to put on the krampus mask...
    • Like x 2
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

No way.
    I really hope they put those gorgeous boots on the vendor for the second round of extra rewards.
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

No those are lord of chaos (mordru) boots not her
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Could we please seperate facial and head hair styles? That would really open up customization for hairstyles. I don't want a full mountain man beard I just want stubble others want a long beard
    • Like x 2
  18. NightHex New Player

Animal print onesies please!!! With cat ears would be mighty fine...a hair bun style is sorely needed and also something with a feather/fur trim collar like...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Neph Dedicated Player

I want the Wally West cowl!

I know we have the Barry Allen and the Black Flash, but this one covers the eyes and nose more:
    [IMG]
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Been 8 years and I'm still waiting for my police uniform:

[IMG]

But with the new badge we're wearing:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2