Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

2. it's me New Player

Can you update Cyborgs new look on the Cyborg's blasters please. The new remakes looks awesome :)
    • Like x 1
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

A more typical trench coat instead of that weird not-quite-gi undershirt thing, something more like Constantine's or over armor like Hush's but without the H logo and stuff

Less harsh glowing eyes (I want my character to have eyes like starfire but not so bright you can barely see the rest of her face, especially when she's somewhere just a bit darker like Gotham or inside a building)

Something kimono like so I can use it for a character based on Yuki Onna

More iconic looks like a Robin suit that isn't the Raptor Infiltrator armor thing, the classic Red Robin [IMG], some retro costumes (like first appearences), Starfire, Kid Flash, Batwoman's mask or something like it, Catman, Spoiler, Jay Garrick, Impulse, Superboy (Conner's old punk look, the others you can fairly easily do with styles already in the game), Batmite, etc

We have wolf and lion skins, so why not bat? I could make my Man or Woman Bat

More hairs for both genders

More things connected to various cultures, history, folklore, etc
    • Like x 2
  4. EvilSprial King New Player

When will we interact with objects. Got a kings throne but cant sit in it. Better emotes would be nice.
    • Like x 4
  5. Shn275 Well-Known Player

With your "glowing eyes" problem, I'd suggest making them darker. It should give you the effect you're looking for.

There are several Trench-coat styles in the game already, though, more wouldn't hurt.
    Detective Trench Coat:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Split Personality:
    [IMG]
    Classic Duster:
    [IMG]
    Electrostatic:
    [IMG]
    Vengeful Surgeon:
    [IMG]
    Gunslinger:
    [IMG]

Batwoman's Mask is also in the game:
    [IMG]

As well as a Red Robin-inspired suit and Jay Garrick's Hat:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Nodens Dedicated Player

I know the title of the thread says costume styles, but you don't have a thread for movement styles, so here I am.
    I would really like power-themed movement styles. (In particular, I'm hoping for a scorching trail). -but, since you guys so rarely put the best cosmetic stuff on the Marketplace, I'll have to assume you'd likely make it the reward for a collection, so please, don't make it as impossibly hard to get as that bubbles movement style was. I still don't know anyone who's got that, nor have I ever seen it in the game. Give us more than a one-in-one million chance to get it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Meg is off :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Phoenix Five Active Player

Gaslight Catwoman:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Agent Catalyst New Player

Scrubs
    Lab coat
    More insect inspired suits
    - Antena head styles
    - Beetle carapace back styles
    - mandibles face styles
    - thorax waist style
    - gossamer wings back style
    Asymetric prosthetics
    - left/right leg/arm that equip as foot or hand styles
    Faux-hawk
    Military regs fade
    Archer's cap
    Spiky hair variations (with frosted tips, maybe)
    • Like x 1
  11. Hurly-Burly Active Player

Give the alien people some love for crying out loud!
    :D
    To be fair to them they, have received no love from this thread regarding of heroes and villains.

:Brainaic
    :Cheetah
    :Clayface
    :Grodd
    :Larfleeze
    :Vice
    :Brother Wroth
    :Kilowog
    :Killer Croc
    :Kalibak
    :King Shark
    :Arkillo
    :Atrocitus

Those are all of the alien like heroes in the game I think, and NONE of them have a style yet. I may be in the minority and I know Batman rules, but it is kind of a shame how the people who like the aliens heroes are dismissed and pushed to the side all these years.

This thread is nearly three years old and not a single alien hero or villain style from the hero or villain side made it to the players. That is insane. There may be an alien style or two, but for the heroes and villains in the game to be unused is baffling.

This is DCUO, use the entire Universe
    • Like x 5
  12. Zheiv New Player

:) You guys need some inspiration for new armor so, lets take a look at DeviantArt in:

https://www.deviantart.com/diablo0/favourites/60460852/dcuo-char-

:cool: Mind blowing collection of arts, from cars to characters. I hugely liked these 3 below and totally want them in human scale as suits and not a boss. Would be awesome. If was something to buy with Market Cash I would nail it like a God Dammer!

The White Knight one and The Hive are dope! The hive I would suggest just leave the arms coming out the chest off the set and we're ready to rock!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Gwen Tennyson New Player

would love to see more leg/feet styles with two color
    stockings and also similar wings
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

I think someone has already brought this up, but I'd really like to have Mordru's hand style - Lord of Chaos hands. Hopefully ya'll already have this in the works and it's added in as an extra JLD reward. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Gwen Tennyson New Player

also we definitely need more skirts! :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Anri Myst Active Player

How about a yukata?
  17. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Could we get a large shield in gear for the back pls? There is currently only have a small buckler but want something as large as your actual shield weapon.

Could you look at more chest gear that is armless and why oh why are we getting new gear without a slot for an emblem to be used. They are really popular but the % of gear where you can use them is annoying.
    • Like x 1
  18. WhiteContractDC New Player

Pls bring back the OG Auras..
    Nimbus / Plasmic / Smoke etc. for like Quarks or other ingame Value / or markeplace

for some People who start now, there wont be a Chance for them to redeem this auras…
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those auras were Booster Bundle exclusives. Exclusive means they are not coming back in any form other than colored variants.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The largest back shield I've seen is the one from the Shim'Tar Regalia Gear Set. It also gives you a sword on your back, and it also displays your Emblem. The only downside is that parts of it are color-locked unless you use a Material on it like I've done here:

[IMG]

The Devs could've programmed the game to have your own equipped shield stored on your character's back when not being actively used, or to at least give you the option, maybe have every shield come with a Back Style version of it you can equip if you want, but I guess they didn't think players would want that. :(
    • Like x 1