Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would love Wonder Woman Circe style but with more of a rebirth feel to it like combine them for an awesome look
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

My usual drowned earth wonder woman request

[IMG]

combined with the new in game wonder woman armor because I love that strap across the chest to carry a weapon on your back and her new tiara
    [IMG]
    and of course it needs the stars on the legs
    • Like x 3
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    JOKER DRAGONS as a ACCESSORY
    [IMG]
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

found another picture for the Wonder Woman Circe style that is bigger and clearer, I think, my phone automatically shrinks or stretches all pictures to fit my screen so I have no idea how big they really are
    [IMG]
    Give this a rebirth type feel and the drowned earth Wonder Woman style and I will be soo happy
    • Like x 3
  5. spedog Active Player

I concur in the open collar and large symbol spot. This has been a request since BETA and we're still patiently waiting. The only open collar chest pieces we have are the Atlantian styles and Noble Warrior and you can't put ANYTHING on them.
    • Like x 4
  6. Shalandor New Player

I concur with Spedog as well.This would be a fantastic addition stylewise and one that many of us have been longing for.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Some regular clothes like these
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. WR-2055 New Player

CW TV show 's Flash,Supergirl or Green arrow etc style.
    Or DC 's animation characters style like Young Justice
    And new Star Sapphire style,Star Sapphire style from golden age or Carol Ferris Star Sapphire suit from New Guardian
    • Like x 1
  9. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Male Speedo or Swim Brief - It is the male equivalent of the female bikini style

Adding every character costume already in the game on NPCs would seem a no-brainer. For example, the old Robin costume worn in the Gotham PD or the various Brother Blood Acolyte costumes.

Given that the artwork already exists, all that would be required is to code the styles to move properly with character bodies.
  10. Shn275 Well-Known Player

What about more tail-styles similar to the Demonic Tail? Ex: Scorpion tail, lizard tail, fish/shark tail, spiked/forked demonic tail, bee/hornet stinger, bushy-like tails, etc.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We HAD the CW Supergirl for a brief time right around when Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was in theaters, and we had styles from that, too. But then, the Licensor (Warner Bros.) changed their mind after only a handful of weeks, demanded that ALL of those styles be immediately pulled from the game's Marketplace, and insisted that they NEVER return. So, those of us that missed out on them can NEVER get them and they will NEVER come back.

So, your CW Supergirl will never again be available, and we'll never see the CW's Flash or Green Arrow styles. It's something we're all going to have to learn to live without. :(

The Enhanced Bionic Style Set, available in the Titans Content, is loosely based on what is probably the most popular animated appearance for Cyborg, from the Cartoon Network's Teen Titans series that they did years ago:

[IMG]

But this game's artwork style is VERY different from that cartoon's artwork style, so while it's Inspired By that version of the character, it is NOT identical:

[IMG]

You can probably make it look even closer with a different Chest Style, but colored the right way, there'll be no doubt in anyone's mind which version of Cyborg it's meant to be. But that's really all we've gotten so far that I know for sure is based on the animated shows.
    • Like x 1
  12. Minty New Player

You know those horns you can only get from SM? The ones that aren't even a guaranteed drop? Yeah, those but without the material applied to them. Or the satyr horns from in-game. Basically, ram horns or goat horns protruding from the front of the forehead just above the eyes along the hairline. This game needs more horny satyrs and fauns. Maybe a short furry faun tail that's a waist piece to go with them. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Anri Myst Active Player

Batwomans cape from in the game, and just 2 toned capes in general where the outside can be a different colour to the inside.
    • Like x 1
  14. Cursed Wrath Level 30

Some timbs and retro Jordans would be nice
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    this. i don't know what it is but it's amazing.
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Zatanna's boots. That's it.
    We never get high heels for our females, only flats. Let it be the other way around FOR ONCE.
  17. Zane Rapid New Player

-CAN WE GET THE DARKSEID STANCE AS A STANCE FOR OUR OWN TOONS WITH THE HANDS BEHIND THE BACK AND ALL?
    -CAN WE ALSO GET A SHIRTLESS TRENCH COAT KIND OF LIKE A HUSH ALTERNATE
    -ALSO AN AURA IDEA HOW ABOUT AN AURA MOVEMENT OUTLINED WITH ANOTHER AURA MOVEMENT (ex. Nimbus with a Solar around it)
    • Like x 1
  18. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

New versions of the Slimline styles currently in the game, give female toons the same look as Males get. It's impossible to make a decent looking Green Lantern costume on a female character without putting together half a dozen different styles and it never fully looks right. Also a Slimline top that comes down to a point.. basically what Hal Jordan in game wears. Just give males and females the identical style. I mean 99% of the comic Female GL's are all wearing the basic suit.
    • Like x 3
  19. Anri Myst Active Player

Another chance at some of the iconic emblems would be good, I missed the original batman, superman and wonder woman ones. I have since got the batman one from chaos gotham and superman from doomed metro, but they seem smaller, and I still don't have wonder woman.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The size is not determined by the Emblem itself, but rather by the size of the Emblem Mesh on the Chest, Shoulder, Back, or Waist Style it's applied to. To get the Emblem to appear as large as it possibly can be, you need to use the Stalwart Defender Chest Style, which has the largest Emblem Mesh currently available in-game. Here's some examples with costumes I've created using that chest:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Most chest styles in the game have a noticeably smaller Emblem Mesh, which is why you end up with an Emblem sized like it would have been back in the Golden Age of Comics:

[IMG]