Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

As an artificial intelligence, my body has holographic circuitry built in, and being able to project a hologram of the outfit you described over my body would most definitely make it easier to interact with Amazons and Olympians. My program has noticed that sometimes people are so caught up examining the way my body was designed, that I prefer to have a variety of outfits downloaded in case I need to change my look. Especially when I travel to planets that are highly advanced, being a Green Lantern. I mean I get it, I’m the Model-A of robotics (my creator designed me to be an improvement on his original design) but ET’s that are highly advanced are always so caught up with how primitive my body is.
    Sorry, I tend to babble. What I meant to say was I agree, my program would definitely enjoy experimenting with it.
  2. kruciphix New Player

The suit of the Flash from the dctv cw show or from the 1990's show!
    • Like x 1
  3. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

Artemiseses hair:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Too bad her ponytail isnt longer like the comic's version. It is still gorgeous and I want it, we barely have 1 ponytail in the game.
  5. Red Raptor Active Player

@ Megzilla Where are we at on the clipping of the Armored Detective cape. Last time it was mentioned, it was being "bugged". [IMG]
  6. Megzilla Developer

We were looking at some physics simulation, but I'll double check to see if this is on our radar.
  7. DinahLance Level 30

Yep or something like the injustice style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. DelayedReaction Man New Player

I like yours more.
  9. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

Longer could be interesting but if you look at the hair mass, that's already midback
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A ponytail is a ponytail I know, but what about different styles for it?
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Wait. For the sake of trying to help Meg expand on the idea, what would the reverse-gender Canary wear? I assume they would try to make universal legs that are for the males too. But we’ve got biker pants. The Drowned legs could pass as polished leather or latex. So does Donald Lance of Earth-11 need a new set of leather pants? Or does he wear leather shorts without the stockings? Or does he wear the exact same outfit as his female counterparts?
    • Like x 1
  12. DinahLance Level 30

The fishnets from the marketplace are usable for both male and female so i think that it wont be a problem to make those too,another option is something like this style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I love those.
    • Like x 2
  14. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

Well this is not Champions Online. I think that getting some of the decent looking styles is enough.
  15. DinahLance Level 30

Shiva's hairstyle! I really want it too,it looks great and we need more long hairstyles
  16. Eve YouTuber

I would love to have Gloves like Lady Shiva's, that are not all over the hand just apart of it.
    And the long boots of course, and her hairstyle. Is it possible to make something like that in the game?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Emerald Eon New Player

New egyptian styles
  18. spedog Active Player

Hi! Beating a dead horse over here. Come join me. Is there any way that we could get a fixed Superman cloak? The 2 options in the Steel set and El set look like a Superman 'S' logo sticker on a piece of construction paper; no folds, no textures, no shading-NOTHING. Could this be fixed or updated at some point?
    • Like x 1
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Hi! Megzilla ... I.. took a picture of my character.. really like this head style**
    [IMG]
    Many thanks Megzilla, DEVS-TEAM ****** Thanks.

Just need one last and the most awesome looking Batsuit ever!!! Megzilla* i mean... when you do or if for the next Batsuit .. I see shadows of a doubt... **But I'm keepin' my fingers crossed.
    AND happy december***
    [IMG]
    "Yours sincerely.
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

So this year we got Fracture gear from one one the title sequences and next year we’re getting Future Joker. If we have to wait another whole year so be it but if we could see some of the following items in the game soon:

Future Superman’s Torn Cape
    Green Lantern’s Light Contruct Armbrace
    Flash’s Worn Armour
    • Like x 2