Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

PLEASE! The model exists, just need to cut it from the model if it's not a separate item, put on the colourable shader and toss it on the market in an "amazon bundle" or whatevs. <3
    Please do!
    • Like x 1
  2. Vernboski New Player

I would like to see more glove options that are bracers with the hands bare. Like the Ninth Tride Tyrant Gloves.
  3. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I'm sure it's been said, but I feel like there needs to be more sneaker and casual shoe styles for everyday civilian clothes. I know there's a pair of sneakers when you start, but they have the socks attached to them, and they look bad when you try to wear jeans or anything like that.
    • Like x 2
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Agreed we need more civilian type clothes. And also there are three character creation sneakers and the sneakers of wrath including the ones you mentioned. Not trying to take away from your argument just letting you know if you didn't so you can find them
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

not sure if it's possible but a solution to it also let us layer the clothes how we want. With jeans and bdus, depends on the style boot, sometimes, I would like the jeans go over the boot or bdus, then there are styles just looks better going over the pants.

Or if we want to tuck our shirt in, then we have that option.
    • Like x 1
  6. Megzilla Developer

This starts messing with our overrides and it can get tricky. But I hear you and I definitely want to get some more options for pants and footwear (like I think the split personality pants used to go over shoes and now it doesnt.. but that was a feature a lot of people liked)
    • Like x 2
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

8. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

How rare is Sneakers Of Wrath, I haven't even heard of them until this post.
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

like I said not sure if it was possible, I'm just going by wrestling games I played, that's how they fix issues like that. Also prisoner pants use to go over what ever foot wear we had on, then it was later changed with a fix shoe I believe, been along time since I played the raid or even put on the pants.
  10. Oueen Mera New Player

I was hoping that we'd see Mera's hair be a collection or briefing reward in this Atlantis DLC, but unfortunately, it's not. I'm still holding onto the hope that it will make it in the game soon because it sucks having the warrior braid be the only hair that doesn't clip with Mera's crown.
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Not rare at all they are the reward for the briefings in the desecrated cathedral alert. Theyare Jared's sneaker style
  12. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. rollerskate New Player

its a picture of uhhhh wonder woman
    ya its wonder woman, she wants her wig back

..but fr yall r gonna come thru w/ rollerskates in 2019 or 2020 tho right ⛸
    yall got 2020 vision?
  15. DinahLance Level 30

Birds of Prey episode with some badass outfits ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Probably we will not get it before the 2020 movie but I want this to happen so bad. ITS NECESSARY!
    • Like x 1
  17. Primortal Level 30

I’ve been playing this game since launch, and I still have the disc even tho I no longer use it. Ive been there for all the ups and downs and vast improvements. No new player could ever truly appreciate this game’s evolution as much as the older players; but I hope they enjoy it still. I’ve rarely use the forums but have discovered it’s a great tool for players to voice an opinion and make suggestions and request. I said all that to say this, as of today 11/19/2018 the DEVS has granted nearly every request I’ve wanted in this game. It took some time but better late than never. As a player who has spent an embarrassing amount of money and continue to do so on this game, it’s nice to know the DEVS are listening. And with that said it’s time to make more request.

Can we have the Aquaman and Mera hair styles?
    Also: I would like new body types. 2 in particular, voluptuous - for female characters which would be large breast small waist and large legs thighs and backside, but yet still feminine like monarch but not as skinny. Mesa is nicely built but a little too broad sometimes and Monarch has too large of a head, long face and chicken legs. Male version would probably look like Rick flare or someone with a massive chest and supper ripped abs and shoulders.
    Then I would like to see an obese body type I like to call fat bastard. No need for description(title says it all).
    Next: I would like the Jericho glowing pupils(unlocked color option of course).
    Next: still waiting on that lady Shiva hairstyle.
    Next: I would like a Reverse glowing color option for the tamaran hair style.
    Next: I would like to see staff and iconics walking around my league hall. The place is dead.
    Next: I would like to call on iconics or even our alternate characters for backup.
    Next: I would like Sinestro’s armband as a shoulder style(emblem option of course).
    Next: I would like Raven’s loincloth as a waist style(waist not leges).
    Next: I would like sheathed long sword waist style and a dual sheathed sword waist style.
    Next: I would like a sheathed short sword on the leg leg style.
    And finally glowing tattooed skin styles.
    • Like x 2
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Okay this is my last post for awhile on this thread. After reading justice league 11 I saw they went to using the basic gal gadot wonded woman style and that is an awesome style but the one that really drew my desire was the wonder woman outfit from the last pannel in the drowned earth first chapter that meg pointed out
    [IMG]
    My main toon went to train with the amazons and even though his main weapon is handblasters because he is circe and Zeus son from the future he uses mystical powers and lightning he always carries a sword and shield so that style plus the loincloth attached to the waist is ideal. The witchmarked Tiara since beside the spiked shoulder pauldron and lasso around her arm is just the basic ww rebirth design.

And for my other toon he was created using superman and doomsday dna so I want either a doomsday skin or spikes you can use on your shoulders hands and face and tusks. Or both. His tank role more doomsday and dps more superman.

My troll is happy speedmetal suit was exactly what he needed. A batman/flash style so he is happy.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree with both of you. But what outfits? PvP has a Huntress outfit, we’ve got a Blackhawk outfit in the time travel episode, Dove has a fairly simple slimline, and Oracle just wore normal clothes.
    I was thinking either Vixen (because we need a slimline with a high collar) and the Black Canary (the one where Dinah was wearing a biker jacket over her outfit) because I think both of those would look awesome. An update Huntress available in PVE might be good if y’all disagree with those 2. :)
    Do we need Dove’s cape (or Hawk’s)? Or do we have enough capes already? Because I vote for the latter, but if anyone disagrees. :)
    Of course we could flip it and have an outfit from the Secret Six be the reward. Or if Calculator has ever worn a badass outfit.

Ultimately I find myself going back to Vixen’s high collar and totem, as well as Dinah’s biker jacket look. Better pics are welcome if anyone has them...to prove these characters have worn outfits we need.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes, making Dinah’s slimline shiny, so the costume looks more like latex and the jacket like leather. That way they don’t run together...and for the boots on both, can we get some block heels? Because running at super speed is hard in anything other than block heels.