Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

YEAH I MEAN SHE CUTE TOO
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Quick question Megzilla, was the Batman Rebirth costume style set ever considered?
  3. Megzilla Developer

I don't think so, you can basically make his suit using slimlines and the rebirth emblem. The new over-the-shoulder cape (red robin) could be combined with a cowl and I feel like you can basically make the suit with existing assets.
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I was just curious, DC Comics is having Batman going back to the Hush era costume.
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I really would like some original styles.

Everything lately seems to be copy / paste right off of iconic characters. Doesn’t make me feel unique at all.
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

sort of wish they'd revisit the amazon fury tier and kryptonian suits, especially maybe have a sort of alternate to the spirit of the stag gear set, i can't help but feel i'd like it more if it weren't so lopsided with the antlers and protrusions. something like kilowog and arkillo's energy suits would be neat.
  7. LC 2 New Player

AGAIN Wonder Woman HIP LASSO- Aquaman UPDATED BELT- and LANTERN CONSTRUCTS as HENCHMAN
    RED/YELLOW/GREEN
  8. LC 2 New Player

WONDER WOMAN HIP LASSO. AQUAMAN UPDATED BELT AND LANTERN HENCHMAN RED YELLOW GREEN
    PLEASE......!!!!
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. Or at least make the iconic suits in such a way that they can be cut and pasted without looking weird.
    • Like x 1
  10. DinahLance Level 30

Black Canary costume!!!
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

There are sheer net stockings in marketplace...I think.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can easily make Black Canary.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

do emblems count as styles? if so i'd like to see the spirit of the stag insignia as an emblem.[IMG]
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Net AND sheer net.
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And since most Marketplace stuff is unisex, you could even make an Earth-11 Black Canary if you wanted, Dinah.
  16. DinahLance Level 30

You can easily do many other styles too but people still want them right :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I want the complete classic "Bronze Age" costume worn by Geo Force from the Outsiders!

[IMG]

And yes, it's all because I need that Hand and Foot Style to recreate Frank Quitely's costume design for the CSA's Owlman (y'all gave us Quitely's cowl/helmet as the OP Owlman Head Armor, but you've ignored the rest of the outfit. :p)
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. Exactly why I want Grifter and a few other Wildstorm characters. Because pulling it off and having it are not necessarily the same thing.
    • Like x 1
  19. Exileant Well-Known Player

:p Lastly for now I forgot to add this to my novel up top. I may have begged for it in the past if so I am sorry. For the (modular auras) *Head/Feet* combination 2 of my characters really need this combination.
    :D If you give it to me, I promise to stop asking.
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Meg, are two-sided capes really that difficult to code? I've heard that it's a big tech issue and really hard to do (the Beyond wings were kinda heralded as a victory by the devs, I guess?), but how is it any different from all the other styles?