Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I like dragon idea. As for your huge emblem comment made me think. What about a style (or few) that auto-stretched any emblem applied to its chest? For instance, any Superman symbol I've seen available (including the latest) is only half the size of the "real" Superman's.
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

The emblem slots have a specific size they are made on items that carry them. Which is why shined brass and heater shield styles have the emblem so large even though it is the same emblem as the small piece on the chest. On the main man style the emblems are big so it can be done. I would like styles like superboy's t shirt but it is just a plain t shirt with a big emblem slot and fitted better to our characters like the bvs t shirt fits. And slimline styles like superman batman nightwing etc
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I am aware of the shields, that's why I specified the chest. Our chest symbols are quite small, unless preset on them, like Sunstone or the such
  4. ACLife Active Player

Donna Troy hair, outfit and boots would be awesome. thanks
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Could you be more specific? She's had quite a few different looks over the years. ;)
  6. ACLife Active Player

Sure. The Donna Troy that is used currently in DCUO operations (8th Precinct) and in the Magic Wing by the Hero's Strength Vendor Gear.
    • Like x 1
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Being close to something is not a reason.
    If that was the reason, there would would never been any Daring Vigilante, Or Huntress, or Gotham Knight, Or Owlman, Or the Owlman, Or Batman Cowl (Marketplace), Or... face and head style cause the Robot Batman and Sector Suit styles that have been released first than all were ckose to the Batman Suit!!!
    I don't know why, when the case of new female styles (One-Pieces, Skirts, Shorts, Bras, Hair Styles, High +
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

You seem to have been cut off...
  9. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Being close to something is not a reason.
    If that was the reason, there would never been any Daring Vigilante, Or Huntress, or Gotham Knight, Or Owlman, Or the rare Owlman, Or Batman Cowl (Marketplace), Or... face and head style cause the Robot Batman and Sector Suit styles that have been released first than all were close to the Batman Suit!!!
    I don't know why, when the case of new female styles (One-Pieces, Skirts, Shorts, Bras, Hair Styles, High Heels, Make up and ...) comes ahead everyone becomes greedy and gives useless solutions except requesting for more.
    At this case about this style, I've been wishing for a similar style like that too, something like the Raven's legs style, which looks like the Ancient Divine Sorceress Legs but longer and air moves it and it doesn't be stuck on the legs and for both sides (Hero and Villain) regardless of the relplays.
  10. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Sounds like developers don't like this type of cape or just too lazy to design it, The capes that cover the neck or shoulders have been requested before as much as you can't believe in this thread, even I have requested this type of cape more than 3 pages in this thread, But still nothing after years.
    • Like x 1
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Just to let you know this lady it not Wonder Woman, This is Circe. (If you didn't know).
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know. It is circe from volume 3 who is wonder woman arc after diana killed maxwell lord and gave the mantle of ww to donna troy. Circe stole wonder womans power and went on a "saving spree" killing off slavers traffickers abusers and rapists etc. But I fell in love with the outfit design and my villain main would never wear anything else except when he is hitting the beach or the club.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Meg, any chance we can get these shoes in game? It will totally complete my Mrs. Riddler look and also, they just
    look good and we need more of these kind of shoes!
    [IMG][IMG]
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Has anyone asked for Amanda Conner's Harley Quinn?
    [IMG]

Pom pom skates included. And would love a proper harley mallet. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Megzilla Developer

I'm surprised I didn't seem on the Wiki.. I'll throw it on my list and see if we might be able to get them sometime. If not - is it that they are strappy, thigh highs, or high heeled? If I'm unable to get these exactly then knowing what about them you like will help guide me in creating a style like it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Thigh highs for sure. It really changes the look and we need more Thigh highs in game for sure that fits female characters.
  17. Megzilla Developer

This is actually great since it has 7/8 gear pieces already determined. :p Would just have to come up with a back style. I'll write it down. Harley styles are always a lot of fun.
    • Like x 2
  18. Megzilla Developer

Definitely. I know I've kind of avoided thigh highs since it's a challenge to make it look right on males. But also we have a billion styles so if dudes don't want to wear thigh highs they can wear something else. We typically don't like making different cut offs for the genders on a style but I feel like that forces a lot of missed opportunities. I definitely have more thigh highs on my list and would like to get started on some new styles at that cut off. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. BumblingB I got better.

What about the bell choker being a back style and not part of the chest style? Allows for accessorizing?
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Batgirl Rebirth Costume 2.0

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1