Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Oueen Mera New Player

There is SO much beautiful stuff in the Silent School alert that I am just absolutely baffled as to why none of this was included as base items in the DLC. From the Atlantean rugs, the standing Silent School Lamps, the SeaShell and Shark wall decor. Instead, we got useless items such as Atlantean Cargo (which I haven't even seen used anywhere in the Alert or Raids themselves) and Control Rods in varying degrees of being shattered. I REALLY hope you guys take some of the things from the Silent School and make them available to us because I feel pretty jipped out of some amazing base items.
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    This as a base item. More lantern base items please!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

maybe for next year Winter Holiday event winter furniture like beds night stands, armoire, and other items
  4. Mystyfy Level 30

Not really a base item, but I would like to see different base set ups. What I mean by this is keep the same general size of the base, but be able to choose from a couple different layouts as far as the location, size, or number of rooms.

It would be nice to have bases that could have larger rooms vertically or horizontally and not be separated by levels or landings. Have some variety to the way the rooms are split up, and be able to choose what overall layout suits the player.
    • Like x 1
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I agree..in the episode in general there are lots of things I would love to have. The shark volume...the doorways and doors from the solo..the coral and aquatic foliage from open world(just to name a few)
  6. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

For Valentines we need to take advantage of all the new ICE items and recolor them for Zamaron Crystal Walls and Dividers!
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

If we've got Frozen Rock Waterfalls, then maybe normal Rock Waterfalls for next Summer Seasonal?

Would be quite the challenge for the art team but if you could pull it off, amazing!
    • Like x 1
  8. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

I'd like to be able to control the height of floor based items, to combine and or set one item on top of another rather than in it.

Do they ever clear and restart these threads?
    • Like x 1
  9. tokidokij Active Player

Not really sure this counts as a base item but could you make the lairs you have now also be applied to a Dive lair loadout? I enjoy the looks of some of the lairs but don't want to have this massive space; the Dive lair is a perfect size imo.
  10. an81angel Well-Known Player

With the new Atlantis Lair Theme, and it's additional room, I had a thought about future room add on's.
    Can you give us Pocket Rooms? An interactive "door" that applies to the normal base as a wall or floor item.
    After your character interacts with this door your character is transported to a pocket room add on that can be decorated.
    You can have multiple new rooms added to your base this way. Also, these new rooms could be themed differently than your Base.
    If you have a Gothic Base, you can add on a Door that leads to a Cave theme pocket room.
    Go from Bruce's Mansion to Batman's Bat-Cave by simply walking through a door.

I hope you like my idea and decide to add it to the game some day, soon (TM).
  11. Gwen Dylan New Player

I love the ice themed items this winter, things I would love added to next winter is
    frozen solid cops
    slippery ice floor

I am also loving the Atlantis base items, as im sure many are, and so im hoping these will come out in the summer event
    atlantean bed
    Atlantean wall
    sea horse pet &/or other under waterish pets

the Atlantis lair theme it self is very nice I am really hoping it bring in a lot to entice you guys to make more like it
    like wayne manor with big room being bat cave themed
    and themyscira
    im sure others can keep naming them but those are 2 that id forsure buy
  12. Eve YouTuber

I would like some camping items fro a camp base I plan on but not sure I can execute.

[IMG]

And some lanterns base items too. Tired of thinking most of these are locked in SM, time for new ones that we can get off the market place or earn them in games! Like all lantern batteries, inspired chairs and desks, and more.
  13. myandria Item Storage

1. I would like to see blast shields for the League bases that have open in three stages so we can control how light or dark each windowed area.
    2. Snow water puddle/pond: an area of water surrounded by snow on one side, and another version with snow surrounding the entire water area. The penguins would LOVE it! :) More variants of this would be an icy puddle/pond with snow partially or completely surrounding it and a lava puddle/pool with rocks partially or completely surrounding it.
    3. Blooming/Gnarled Creeping Vines for walls and floors. These could come as 3 and 5 entwined creeping vine varieties.
    4. I would like to see furniture with the recent resurgence material available; for example, scorching material furniture, wild material furniture, sparking material furniture and so on.
    5. One day, perhaps, we could apply our acquired materials to our base colors (probably asking too much).;)
  14. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Functioning Collection nodes that can drop any collection from every DLC.

Investigation & Briefing Research Station that can provide any investigation or briefing found in any DLC to each player once per day.
  15. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

A Huge League Hall Reader Board where the Leagues leaders can post messages (Rules, events, what items they are seeking, etc.).
  16. Biologie New Player

I don't know if it would be possible to pull a few strings for this, but I was thinking about those LEGO DC sets. Perhaps LEGO models of certain landmarks, or perhaps minifigures of heroes and villains?
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

the portals from circe's stronghold/china town electronics or boomtubes both free standing floor base items.
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Still waiting for the assorted monitors, computers, panels seen in HoD, Strykers Island, various GCPD ad MPD stations, etc etc. These have been long overdue and requested many times. Please make'em so.
  19. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

For Halloween....
    A bleeding wall. :cool:
    A wall with stretching hands / faces pushing out from it.
    Window with lightning storm happening outside.
    Portal door with swirly smoke like effect and appearing phantom faces / hands.

For DCUO anniversary...
    A ridiculously huge cake.
    A balloon that actually pops when your toon hits it.
    Ceiling fireworks.
    • Like x 1
  20. RocketedToEarth New Player

In the Silent School there are stacks of books with a water effect on them. I want those books.

Also maybe a Phantom Zone Projector.
    • Like x 2