Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Sexy_Shell Active Player

I'd like to see more underworld base items.
    Flowing lava (moving) like in trigons prison
    Items to make the walls rock
    Lava rocks
    Valcanos
    More interactable base items.
    Wall paper and borders
    Doors that you can open and close
    Trigon's bone door small and large
    Gorgon alter aflame with red flames
    Lava walls and ceilings

Also bring back survival mode plsssss. Those base items are sick
    • Like x 3
  2. Butterball New Player

3. Butterball New Player

Plastic-Man shaped as a couch or chair :D
    • Like x 1
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

Here is what I would love to see for next years Halloween event.

Autumn Foliage Trees:
    • The same dark tree trunks as currently in game, but covered with fall colored leaves that have a falling animation (like the cherry blossom set from spring)
    • Larger pile of leaves - that look like you could jump in them.
    • Pile of leaves and some garbage bags with leaves spilling out
    More Pumpkins:
    • tall and thin
    • stacked plain
    • stacked with carved faces
    • stacked with the letters BOO
    • different carved faces
    • one you can interact with - starts plain then your character press E and you watch your character carve a face into it.
    More Tombstones:
    • with candles around them
    • with candles on top that drip wax down them
    • with a raven sitting on top.
    • with ghosts that float round them.
    • with more zombie parts reach out from beyond.
    • wood coffin that opens and bat swarm flies out.
    Trees with Animation:
    • Spiders - crawl around and dangle from limbs
    • Ravens - that fly around and perch on limbs
    • Owls - that hoot and flutter
    • Glowing Eyes - from inside deep knots in the tree trunks.
    Halloween House Pets:
    • Spider - crawls on walls and ceilings and drops down on you
    • Boo Family - members will randomly appear by themselves or together
    • Zombies M/F - full body zombies that chase you around your base
    • Raven - that will perch on things and fly around your character
    • Zombie hand - that runs around like "Thing" from the Addams Family
    Other types of plants:
    • Dark green or black thorny vines.
    • Rose bushes with Black or Red roses.
    • Thorny vines for wall and ceiling.
    • Like x 3
  5. Awsome Well-Known Player

Arcade games would be awesome:
    [IMG]

Even better if they work.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Take my money now! I would love to see fall colored trees, it also be cool to see a plain wall item with multiple glowing eyes, imagine a very dark base with those :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I posted an idea for additional rooms for Bases in another forum and realized I should have put it here. Sorry.

For people who don't want to have multiple bases, why not be able to add rooms to your base? They could be made available on the Marketplace. So if a person wanted, they could have several rooms decorated in different ways, such as a Halloween room, Christmas room, Spring room, or a room full of scientific equipment, etc. The entrances could be through a regular door, or a secret door (behind a bookcase or statue) or a floor or ceiling trap door.

Room could be either indoor our outdoor rooms. An outdoor room would be the yard of your base. The 'ceiling' would be either day or night, sunny or cloudy. To me it makes sense to put piles of dirt and tombstones in an outdoor room than inside.

For Base Halloween pets: I would like to have a ghost or big spider or bats that fly / wander around.

Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  8. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

I have two items I would like to see as base items:

[IMG]
    These can be found near the Cape Carmine Lighthouse in Gotham

[IMG]
    This is a graffitti from the corner where Mera was located in Gotham last Valentine's Day

AP
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

some full wall sceneries and starry night/sky patches for ceilings, i just feel weird placing trees and stuff in my base when it just looks like trees growing in a building.
  10. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Great list! For House Pets I would suggest a gelatinous blob that just oozes its way around the room. It could be semi-transparent and have bits and pieces of prior meals visible inside.
    • Like x 1
  11. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

stack-able floor items [all floor items stack-able actually]

Items that can fully cover banks, research tables, generators, etc. - and, I think I already said in this thread, but just in case - getting rid of 1) initial placement locking and the Amenities pink circles (exchange for total number of Amenities per base indicator like the other placement total lists that show up on the screen). I'm not sure why the these Amenities don't already have theme looks built-in based on your character choices (why would a Mystic have some high tech research table?)
    These "covers" could fit the different main themes - Meta, Magic, and Tech and/or the power types and/or hero/villain.

Fire pits.
    Lava flows floor and wall
    Steaming, bubbling magma
    Small Geyers and/or volcanoes
    More rain
    Fog that floats at least waist deep on characters
    Snow storms
    • Like x 1
  12. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

A Kryptonian lair would be sweet, I know there are items we can grind for but a lair :) I know there are ice items and lava ones tho I haven't seen them in a long time (ice ones will pop up during Christmas) but a lair of Ice and Lava YES please o_O

;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Awsome Well-Known Player

I would love to see a Krypton lair, or a fortress of solitude!
    That and arcade games are my two biggest hopes.
    • Like x 1
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ok if possible, able to stack items on tables. With Titan dlc we got pizza boxes and video game consoles. Sadly, we can't put the pizza boxes on tables or the video game on a coffee table.

Not sure if we have these yet but a stereo system would be nice, maybe even some mirrors
    • Like x 1
  15. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Along with a Kryptonian Lair, Fire styled lair and Ice styled lair which don't include the base items that we have to grind for, I'd like to see fire/hellish and ice (not just the xmas 1s)/hellish base items...

Like a ice version of
    Demon Worm
    [IMG]
    Wall of the Damned ice version
    [IMG]
    Basically the demonic like items for ice themed characters/future base, with ice thrones, fire/lava thrones and etc.

:p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

some thoughts: pink face fountains and pink pools/rivers and swans from the tunnel duo in sons of trigon as part of the valentine's day event next year (it was the tunnel of love before jacob destroyed it after all)

the bone and antler door from trigon's prison along with the other interactive doors from trigon's prison/sons of trigon dlcs so we can have openable doors for the bases, preferably for halloween next year since i doubt we're getting another dlc to introduce those in.

the pillar of fire, dragon twined pillars, and jars of bone/horn and human remains on shelves from the magic shop and basically everything from the small potted plants to the detailed scroll artworks and big blue glass chandelier from mannheim theater.

circe's floating throne from circe's stronghold

anything to make walls/ceilings not look like walls and ceilings when by large full scale trees and outdoors stuff.

brainiac trapped in his own bottle technology from the end of subconstruct

alfred the butler as a base npc like ambush bug

the moon and clouds from gotham as a ceiling fixture

a paradox time tunnel? that'd be neat like the one from lightning strikes

the floating rock islands from forum of the twelve caesars in gotham

gentleman ghost reading charles dicken's a christmas carol in a reading chair.

just to repost a few old ideas as well as some new ones.
  17. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I would like to see a toilet and bathtub that isn't rusted and filthy. If I want to see that, I'll just look at MY bathroom. :eek:
    I can understand the super luxurious gold-plated sinks and toilets being rare, but the luxurious chairs and couches and beds don't seem to be too hard to get. So why not some decent regular bathroom fixtures? To include a tub with a shower door or a regular shower stall, bathroom sized shelves and some bath towels and associated racks.

Shower stalls can come in the filthy bachelor style (complete with wet nasty towels hanging at random) or the nice clean style.
    Can also include some wet, dirty towels for the floor and both clean and dirty floor mats and lets not leave out the essential plunger (dirty or clean). We can also have a clean clothes hamper with a lid on it, or a yellow laundry basket full of dirty clothes.

For the bedroom, we could have some random socks, drawers, shirts, pants, etc to scatter around to satisfy our inner slob.
    • Like x 1
  18. geostew Well-Known Player

With the new update coming in November you need to provide us with new Bases one thats based on Atlantean style with swimming inside it and lots of new themed items as well.
  19. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Love the "Wonder-Dog Scoot" sound on this base pet.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Mini Sea Beast base pet please :D
    • Like x 1