Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Baby polar bear, baby penguins, posters of our characters, penguin aquarium " [IMG]
    "
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A painting that is active in some way. It shows penguins or turtles or polar bears or even turtles swimming around. That way it functions as the window of an aquarium?
  3. Brit Loyal Player

Closed/locked Prison Door - Essentially the cell doors from Stryker's Island that we can place on the walls of our Lair to give it a Prison-y feel where we might have baddies locked up.
    • Like x 1
  4. Krossssss Well-Known Player

must be animated like the one i posted , isn't a painting
    • Like x 1
  5. Awsome Well-Known Player

More comic pictures and DC character statues please. This may not be the most glamorous request, but those are my favorite.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

I would love to see more Amazonian base items. Less gates but more furniture.
    A Bed, books, chairs, etc. Grecian is too hard to farm (Drop rate is horrible)
    and just isn't doing it for me anymore.
    • Like x 2
  7. Oueen Mera New Player

I'd like to see some brand new base themes altogether. ESPECIALLY an Atlantean base theme.
    • Like x 3
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. How about a Stormwatch, Authority, Gen13, etc. theme? Or a Sandman, Lucifer, Doom Patrol, etc. theme?

There are a few Atlantean items. But I assume you mean a whole new set? Not just thrones, statues, and tables?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

She means a new lair skin.
    • Like x 1
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh. In that case I completely agree.
    Atlantean
    Kryptonian
    Oa, Mogo or Ranx
    A Shiftship or Skywatch
    The House of Mystery, House of Secrets, or somewhere else in the Dream
    • Like x 1
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Since we keep seeing outdoor items for indoor bases, can we please see ceiling patches of various skies to feel more outdoorsy
    Examples: blue sky, starry night sky, cloudy skies etc.

Also more large dark ceiling items to make a dark base, my base ceilings are too bright and most ceiling items can't fit in to make a darker base
    • Like x 3
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Base items? Could new base designs be possible, instead? Forests or plant based for all the Spring and plant-based base item drops? Just hide the existing Mainframe, Dispenspenser and Generator as Celtic stonework, as well as the floor divisions.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Too much work for little payoff. Lair themes were not big sellers.
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

But it was a mock Batcave...
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*shrugs*
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

skyline base items have been an idea circulating for a while now, and it's a very good one. like: night sky, gotham wastelands sky patches (with the 6 multicolored stars and moon), gotham cloud and moon patches, metropolis sunny day with cloud ceiling patches, snowing sky, raining sky, red and black doom sky etc.
    • Like x 1
  17. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Pardon, I believe you understood my response anyway. I meant "But -if- it were a mock Batcave..."
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have no idea if DC would approve that (probably not since they did a generic cave layout). I have no idea how much income lair themes generate nowadays.

I assume they stopped making lair themes because they either don't have time, they don't generate enough income or a combination of both.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

We need the other two statues from Watchtower - I loved that we got supes one.. now for the other two :)
    • Like x 1
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

EVERYTHING from the magic shop in china town. especially the exotic medicine specimen jars in the front with the animal horns and human bones inside, but after making a another run through it the ceiling high book shelves and the literal pillar of fire wouldn't be bad either.