Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Both of these, please. I'd love to be able to set up some kind of "observation ring" as a second floor around the monitor womb of my League Hall. Or to cut off the bottom level of an alt's base and turn it into their secret dungeon or "Batcave" or whatever.

I'd also like to see some sort of "unlearn base item" option. You know sometimes you get a new base item you've never seen before, and it ends up not being what you thought it was? Maybe you didn't realize how big or small the item was (size is often hard to gauge when you're looking at an image on the broker or something) or whatever. It'd be nice to unlearn the item and get it back in your inventory so you can send it to an alt, sell it off, or put it in your League Hall. I'd be willing to use replay badges for that.

And for real, we need a big, League Hall sized table. Something a dozen people can sit at, with a cool hologram of the globe floating in the middle, chairs you can actually sit in, and/or some other kind of interaction. The Optimized Large Table and the CSA table are okay, but my League Hall deserves bigger and better. :) I know I brought this up just on the last page, but I want it!
    • Like x 1
  2. IcyStone Well-Known Player

Textures for walls, floor, ceiling
    • Like x 1
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I really like the designs of the HIVE bases, it would be sweet if we could have those styles for walls, ceilings & floors, dividers, lights, etc. Would be nice if we could have vehicles too. All of the various LexCorp & STAR labs vehicles rock!
    All of the computer consoles; HIVE, Brainiac, LexCorp, etc., are sweep & would love to have!
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

I would like to see more statues. Of heroes and villains alike, pets too.

this one for example:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Statues of deities from a variety of pantheons: Greek (if they don’t already exist), Norse, Hindu, the Japanese kami (Amaterasu, Inari, Kishijoten, Bensaiten, etc), Native American spirits (raven, coyote, changing woman, etc), and so on
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have Greek god statues.
  7. Eve YouTuber

To be able to put these kind of weapons\artifacts etc on our walls, against a wall.
    It is cool looking for the training area in league halls or for a warrior base style.
    [IMG]
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Mannequins. Specifically, ones that work as style-only armories, and include skin, hair etc on the displayed figure. Would be nice if they could be slotted as a generator build like a regular armory, but not necessary as long as you can activate the style through interacting with the mannequin in your base. :)

Could either take a style imprint like regular armories do, or be set in the same way as if you were going through the style menu.

With this, visitors to your base could see the various looks you’ve created, or even just use them to show off some of the style sets in your collection :)
    • Like x 4
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

could you guys make the Luxurious Bed in blue?
  10. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Please can anyone tell me if the Umbrella pictures are available for our bases,I have wanted these since Iceberg Lounge solo was released and looked for them regularly,but eventually gave up.But when the krypto base item was released i saw this attached pic with the Art Deco base items in the background AND the Umbrella pics !!??
    [IMG]
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those are not ingame yet.
    • Like x 1
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Do we have mechanic items in game? Like toolboxes and workbenches and maybe motorcycles (either parked or on stands like they’re being worked on)
    • Like x 2
  13. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Can we get Fire and Smoke for base items like in War-torn Village and the Panopticon ??

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Avelox Active Player

Okay this is my idea: Amenity skins. Whether they replace the amenity or just sits on top of them. A lot of us are already clipping our broker, mail, vendors, teleporters, and so on with base items to give it a more personal touch. Imagine having seasonal ones. Like a Pub style vendor for St Pattys or an ice cooler bank for x-mas. I feel like this concept could be an entirely untapped idea for seasonals and new episodes.

I'd even think it possible to do some fun skins for your sparring bot if you think of the possibilities.

Armories too. I've clipped my armories with many things over the years. Using items that were not meant for that purpose.

Teleporters could be pretty neat if you add more options. Magic users could have an otherworldly portal where the machine used to stand.
    • Like x 3
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd like to see Vendors for almost every Base item in the game divided by Dlc. For example i am currently decorating our League Hall and i need many "Panopticon Wire Pillars (Large)", so i am going to the Broker to buy some, but those are really rare, so there is like 1 "Panopticon Wire Pillar (Large)" per week in the Broker... that way im never going to finish the League Hall because i want like 20 of those. So i'd appreachiate a Vendor where you can buy Base / League Hall items for marks (Marks of Valor for example).
  16. Ascended Well-Known Player

I would absolutely support this. I know it would have a big impact on the broker economy....but honestly, I feel like the economy is sorta broken anyway.

EDIT: Oh, also, just a reminder to any dev who may be reading....we still need a Boom Tube base item. :)
  17. Aerith Rose Committed Player

By this point I am surprised we don't have the option for a larger base size as well as more themes for bases. Even better would be if we could mix and match certain aspects of base themes. Example would be have a Gotham style entrance with a cave style basement.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jackie-13 New Player

Compared to how much stuff exists for the Star Sapphires in terms of base items, I'd like to see more for the other Lanterns? Ranx is one of my favourite places to visit in-game, but Sinestro Corps have only the Ranx model, the wall banner and the amber mist containers. Would be nice to see some other base items for other Lanterns too.
    • Like x 2
  19. Earth742 Well-Known Player

As I understand it, the basic Base all players can get is just that; basic and bare-bones. To have multiple bases and higher-quality ones, one must either be Subscriber or purchase the Lair System for $5 in the Marketplace. Correction, 500DBC. Are these other bases listed in the Marketplace larger spaces? I would hope they are, as some of the decos I've gotten are too big for the free, basic Base.
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the new valentines stuff looks really great but maybe for our next little batch of new base items we can come up with something that a little more "super heroey"? maybe some hi tech gym equipment designed fr those with superstrength and powers? a big bad looking weight bench and 10 ton barbells and the like. things we can build into an obstacle course of sorts.
    • Like x 1