Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Just saw the announcement for the anniversary event.

Devs, thank you for putting Krypto in!

And Brainiac base items sound interesting. Might have an alt that could work with that stuff.....looking forward to seeing it.

New Gods aura? Hellz yeah.

Ya'll are just firing on all cylinders with this, as far as I'm concerned.
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

How about a Themyscira theme for our bases? :)
    • Like x 1
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  4. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

I would like to see the option in decoration mode to be able to select seasonal items only in the drop down. When decorating for the season it is difficult to find all the base items associated with Holidays. If there was the option to have all the base items on one page it would be easier to decorate the base. I hope this makes sense. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  5. Ascended Well-Known Player

Or at least give us a "search" option in our various inventories.

When your bag is full and you're looking for that one particular item, sometimes it'd be nice to just type in the name of the thing I'm looking for and have it highlighted or something.

Oh, to keep things on topic. I want a big meeting table like the JLA's in the Watchtower. The CSA Table base item is a step in the right direction, but I'm talking "too large for your Base, chairs-included, holographic globe floating in the middle, ****** out, place for you and your League mates to feel self-important around" base item. I want to interact with the thing, be able to actually sit down in the chairs.....

It's probably asking for a lot. But who knows? I asked for Krypto for christmas and I'll be able to get him for New Year's. So what's the harm? I bet people would pay solid money for that on the MP too. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Some windows themed around alien environments.

A Kandor window, showing the streets of Kandor.
    A Qward window, showing the yellow setting, mountain peaks and skyscrapers
    A Zamaron window, showing a starry sky over dark plateaus with violet crystals
    An Apokolips window (probably one of the environments surrounding DWF)
    A New Genesis window (from the ground, showing the NG valleys and walkways, with the floating Celestial City in the background)
    A New Genesis window (from CC view, looking over NG landscape)
    A Krypton window (showing Krypton as it appears in the BiA operation)
    A Fortress window (showing the Arctic surroundings of the Fortress of Solitude) - could be various versions of this, maybe one looking over the sea in the arctic)
    A Phantom Zone window (showing some icy alien crystals, dark blue haze and maybe some spinning/floating large alien crystals)
    • Like x 2
  7. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

An interactive table that u can sit at is good idea. Maybe push it even further that league members can individual can have there emblems placed in there spot if they are high enough rank
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

NightClub Speakers.

Basically this would behave much like the Winter and Summer speakers that we have in the game right now, but it would play specific VGM's from the villain safehouses.

North Burnely, Midtown, Little Bohemia Nightclub, Chinatown, and Burnely, has some of my favorite vgms from this game; and If I could get those songs in my lair in some way shape or form; I would love it to be available through NightClub Speakers.

So I'd like it to happen like this:
    Midtown Nightclub Speaker, Chinatown Nightclub speaker, Burnely Nightclub Speaker, North Burnely Nightclub Speaker, and Finally a Little Bohemia Nightclub Speaker.

Please make this happen :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

More base items based on Joker\Harley. Like, Goofy stuff. Hand that comes out of a box if you interact with it,
    and skulls images (like when you spray...forgot the word lol) and more around these ideas.
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

A tech type wall divider please. I'm having a hard time trying to find something that matches my latest project because all of the room dividers don't fit the tech theme
  12. Aren Sul Committed Player

A built-in amenity or additional tab on the base panel that's a 'Storage Vault'. Using the storage vault you can:
    • See a list of base items you know, with counts of each item (unused, used, total)
    • Filter by used/unused
    • Sort alphabetically, by type (icon), placement (floor)
    • Select an object to view (includes 3D rotate)
    • Like x 2
  13. Wastrel New Player

I'd love league hall 'dividers' that go all the way up, and league hall elevated floors to create second stories in some of the larger rooms.
    • Like x 3
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I like that idea
    • Like x 2
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You know what would be nice? I’m sure it’s not quite within the scope of the topic, but it would be awesome if each lair theme had a different map/layout instead of just texture swapping and different bodyguards. I haven’t seen the League halls yet, but I’m guessing it’s the same situation for them?

Really, penthouses, Asian-themed, gothic, and deco apartments shouldn’t all have the exact same floor plan. Maybe each should have a set of several different floor plans that suit the theme, based on the purchase price, perhaps 2-3 for each price tag, that are either chosen by the player or at random? As it is, every lair I’ve visited always winds up with, for instance, a bed and nightstands in the exact same positioning (regardless of theme) and so on.
  16. MySecretIdentity New Player

It would be real nice if the amount of items that can be placed in the league halls was raised, with the amount of base items now available to choose from. Also I agree with velvetsanity, having 2or3 skins to choose from for penthouse and all other bases would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  17. DarkLegend New Player

I want an amenity, that permit you to get inside of any 8-player, 4-player and 2-player instances without need to queue or make a full group.. This will help for ppl who need stuff or even feats from older content.. This amemity will help to get inside without need a full group, just get few friends and go.. I want that because takes hours, a lot of time time to make group for old stuff from lfg, and sometimes you cant make it.. A lot of instances ypu will need to get a full group when u just need 3 or 4 ppl from ur league.. Sometimes I only need ppl to get inside and then they leave.. That's my opinion, and I really want that.. Plz make that possible
  18. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Stove with oven
    Counter with microwave.
    Kitchen pack (stove,oven, microwave, fridge)
    We already have various dining sets.
  19. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Cadmus Lab base items and capsules like Young Justice Series with Earth-16 Episode's coming.
  20. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Mount Justice Lair.
    A different kind if Cave Lair with something like Modern and Lux Floors and Ceilings. And beautiful and modern themes on walls.
    Teleporter instead of Doors and modern and beautiful Fountains on the walls instead of Windows with Glass Covers on them.
    And Glass Walls for the Upstairs of the Base beside the Stairs.
    And little and modern small yellow or gold lamps on the walls with a bit brightness.