Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. L T Devoted Player

For summer, a shark pet. Preferably with a friggin laser.
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I don't know if some these would fit any seasonal in particular, but these are some I would like to see:
    • Full moon starry night
    • Galaxy view starry night
    • Gotham night skyline
    • Metropolis daylight/morning skyline
    • Night traffic (animated)
    • Snowy city/landscape (animated snowfall?)
    • Rainy night city (animated rain)
    • Daylight beach (animated waves?)
    • Shallow & deep ocean underwater like the league hall themes
    Yeah I love animated base items :D
    • Like x 4
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi
    Would it be possible to get another style for summer seasonal which is Aquaman or Aqualad inspired?
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

Portals into other dimensions.

Examples:

- Swirling portal that shows OA
    - Swirling portal that shows Apokalips
    - Swirling portal that show Themiscyra
    - Swirling portal that shows the Flash Museum in CC
    - Swirling portal that shows Krypton before its destruction

etc, etc, etc
    • Like x 4
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Different power batteries (base & hall size)
    [IMG]
  6. Brennsinger Well-Known Player

There are so many collections that have titles I would love to have as a base item.

For example, but by no means limited to:

-Dog-Eared DC Comics Presents #52
    -Argyle Socks
    -GCPD Batarang
    -Dex-Starr's Milk Saucer
    -Pristine Kahndaqi Vase
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Either a Star shaped light, or a Starro celling Lamp :p

I'm serious, my base feels incomplete without it.
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

For the Summer Seasonal,stepping stones that can be placed in the water and sky/cloud patches as a ceiling decoration!
    • Like x 4
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yes, yes, yes!
    • Like x 3
  10. Cyro Committed Player

For halloween a burned husk of a tree
    • Like x 3
  11. Dreidz New Player

Hi, I don't know if it is ridiculous, but I would like to see something like
    Booster Gold's Green Screen wall decoration.
    and maybe a set of cinematographic accessories to go with it. (a Movie Set or a Photoshoot set)
    The main reason is that I'd love to photoshop my DC characters for custom signatures and story telling pictures in various environnement. It would make it easier for layer editing.
    It's time to get famous!
    Have a good day :)
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Given the time, I'm gonna say something wintry themed :)

- Snowy Mountain Portal
    - Aurora-Lit Night Sky Portal (also some Aurora Borealis themed base items)
    - Arctic Portal (maybe use scenery from The Chasm raid)

And the ideas that ChillCat and Crimson Mayhem suggested too ^^

I'm personally more leant towards portals than windows, though both would be awesome :)

Also I'd love it if the portals were big enough to fit from floor to ceiling in a normal base, the bigger they can be in a normal base room the better. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Oh and windows/portals for the ceiling as well, perhaps more so. Blue sky for summer, aurora-lit night sky for winter, undersea portal as well so it seems like you are actually in the ocean, stormy clouds for halloween, perhaps with lightning too for extra energy. Ideally these should be fairly big, around Sunstone Crystal Roofing size.
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

First off, welcome. :)

So seasonal stuff huh?

More base pets. That feels like a must. Atlantean soldiers for summer, a creepy doll for Halloween. And it seems to me that Krypto would make a pretty great x-mas gift for members......

Could we get more Iconic base NPC's? How about Deadman for Halloween? Ice and/or Killer Frost for winter? Jason Woodrue for next Spring?

What about environmental effects? Snow falling from the ceiling for Winter? Sunshine and white clouds for Summer? Rain for Spring? Leaves blowing around for Autumn? Think the ceiling of Hogwarts....

How about a "ghostly" theme for Halloween? transparent hands reaching out of gravestones, ghosts trapped in paintings, blood dripping from the ceiling, stuff like that? How about a "music" theme for St. Patty's, with musical notes floating in the air (anchored to the ceiling?), instruments in their stands, a stage with lights and lasers, funny band posters for the walls (you gotta include the Black Canaries if you do, from Black Canary's DCYOU solo title) and so forth.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

#Possible
    [IMG]
  17. recoil Committed Player

see
    see this is exactly what i mean. alot of the stuff we already have in raids and alerts looks pretty amazing as is. only thing missing is circe's levitating kingdom hearts style throne.
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Just got the Sabretooth tiger in a lockbox and put him next to my Wooly Mammoth and realized....
    [IMG]

I"VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE!!!!
    [IMG]
    (But we NEED a sloth to complete the set!)
  19. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Once upon a time, there was a little Operation called Brothers in Arms. Now, Brothers in Arms was a happy little Operation. You see, Brothers in Arms had several of the coolest decorations ever put into the game. Brothers in Arms friend, Lex Luthor had an office. In this office there were holographic projections of large planes, large models of a city, and, the most grand decoration of all, the floor map/info station of the World. Players became jealous of Brothers in Arms because all of the players wanted the decorations Brothers in Arms had. However, they couldn't have them. This made the players angry and, soon, they all stopped playing with Brothers in Arms.
    But, one night, when lonely Brothers in Arms was crying in his bed, a bright light shown through his window and two magical people appeared.
    "Hello, little one," the first said, "I am Nerd of Prey, your Fairy Senior Creative Director and this is your Fairy Community Manager, Mepps. We have heard that everyone has stopped running you and that it makes you sad."
    "Yes," Brothers in Arms sobbed as it dried its eyes, "no one like me because I have all of the cool decorations that would be perfect for League Halls," as he neared the end of his sentence, he began to cry again.
    "Cheer up, my son," came the deep, comforting voice of Mepps, "for I have come with Nerd of Prey to fulfill my purpose of spreading her great and wonderful news to the world. She wishes me to say, 'We are adding those items to the game. Now everyone can decorate like a billionaire crime boss ... we still haven't completely figured out the tag line yet," with that Mepps and Nerd of Prey smiled at Brothers in Arms and he was over come with feelings of happiness and comfort.
    With that the two faded away, as if they'd never been there. Brothers in Arms whipped his tears and fell into the most peaceful sleep he had ever known.
    The End ... of a, hopefully soon to be, true story!
    :D
  20. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

1.) Can the MASS floor items from the Halloween event be reshaped?
    I have placed 19 on the bottom of my base floor and I still need 3 or 4 more just to finish covering it up. It can stay the same size, just change the shape to a square. It will save at least 10 base items being placed.

2.) Not able to place items UNDER the pillars in the base.
    Can that be removed? That is also some of the reason why, so many items need to be placed. You have to move around that issue.

3.) Can the size of the cockatrice/harpy nest be resized to half?
    The current ones would be great for the league hall. But maybe make some half that size for your base.

• Like x 1